Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone watch this ITV drama?....... I thought it was Brilliant!, a murder mystery thatkept you guessing til the very end! The best programe I have seen in years.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Yep. Loved it too and thought everyone was very good. Quite sad it's finished now ... It was helping me pass the weeks in the waiting room :)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Love Stallion said:
It's back next year.

Goodness I hope I'll have my car long before that LS!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
By the way there is another series on too called Icecream girls, just started watching that, looks pretty good now Broadchurch has finished.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Skavish2003 said:
If you have not watched it why click on the thread that says Broadchurch....
Because part of being a Mod is checking new topics and, believe it or not, checking every single post that gets upped.

·
Registered
494 Posts
It was excellent. The missus guessed the murderer at week 1. I was impressed.

Where was it filmed?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Bandage_Boy said:
DIV]

]Where was it filmed?
.....Broadchurch

Edited by: AlyG

·
Registered
349 Posts
Broadchurch was filmed on location at West Bay and Eype (Dorset). The town and housing bits were filmed in Clevedon (Somerset). Haven't seem them filming again yet for the next series at West Bay and surrounding areas. They must be in Somerset.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Carbon Flashy said:
Broadchurch was filmed on location at West Bay and Eype (Dorset). The town and housing bits were filmed in Clevedon (Somerset). Haven't seem them filming again yet for the next series at West Bay and surrounding areas. They must be in Somerset. 
Cheers, Thought it was on the Jurassic coast. It looks like a nice place.

·
Registered
349 Posts
The caravan park that was used was Freshwater Beach Holiday Park, sure they wouldn't mind you staying there and have a look around this lovely area.

Possible outing for Mokka Owners Club one day!!

There are some some great eateries in West Bay and Bridport.

Famous Lyme Regis not far also.

Hey, I sound like a holiday rep! Honest I'm not. Just like where I live.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Not on commission are we?

·
Super Moderator
9,680 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,680 Posts
Started this evening, and the series opener saw a sexual assault case that will be at the centre of the new episodes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts