Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
I didn’t know until Vauxhall has just phoned me back, it didn’t say on dvsa. BUT apparently it is only the software update to diagnose this problem, not to fix it. It’s an inside temperature problem of the foot brake pedal sticking
Saz mentioned this, so how come there's a recall and nobody's car has been recalled? nothing on the Gov recall site, but as above they don't fix anything, they just program a warning message if the interior gets too hot!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just come across this, which a few owners have had problems with

This is very misleading. I've the recall letter from my dealer and it says the issue is that JUST the brake light might stick on in high temperatures, NOT that the brake stick on. The mod is to give you a warning message that the lights are still on and the peddle is not pressed. It doesn't say where this warning will be displayed.

I was wary as I've registered for the diesel emissions case that they might be using this to apply teaks to other settings while its in there! They are describing it as URGENT, but having the brakelights sticking on is not that much of an issue, having no lights come on, or brakes locking in would be urgent. Bit suspicious.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have also received a letter from Vauxhall about the recall I have a diesel model to,
I’m glad I searched the forum before contacting them as I have now also registered for the emissions scandal. I have spoken to a few petrol owners after receiving my letter and they haven’t had anything can this be a cover up? To removed any software of emissions cheating software

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts