Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all. Just signed on the dotted line for a boracay blue 1.7cdti techline. Dealer said may get it by end of march as it's one they had already ordered for group stock.Can't wait. Hope the blue looks as good in the flesh as only seen silvers and whites.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I saw the Boracay at a dealers in Northampton, looked good, just a tad to bright for my taste.

·
Registered
85 Posts
It was a blue one sat in the middle of our local dealers showroom that caught my eye ! We were not looking or even thinking of buying a new car , we were there for our son, but within a few days we had test driven and ordered ours ! We didnt go for the blue in the end as we are red car lovers but the blue looks the "business'" !!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I hope you won't be disappointed. My Tech LineBoracay Blue Mokka arrived last Monday and i love the colour. I did wonder if it might be a bit to bright, but no, it's perfect. It's almost pearlescent,looks bright in some light and dark in others.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I ordered the boracay blue as it was in dealers show room and just made me say wow!!!!!! they had a black demo one which had been delivered that morning & i was first to drive it. ( god that seems like an age ago ) It looked good in black ,but definatly boracay blue was the winner for me! I hadn't planned on getting a new car but once i'd seen that gem sat there i had to have her haha, wish i'd just bought that one now when salesman offered me that onebut it was se & i'm not keen on leather interior's so i went for exclusiv. I'm sure you'll love it :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I odered my mokka middle of nov and estimated delivery date is 14th April! Can't wait now! We too have ordered boracay blue! But the 1.6 petrol exclusive!! That just look gorgeous! Only seen one mokka on the road so far! Xx

·
Registered
110 Posts
love this color specially when bright sun comes out . the picture is a bit frosty thou

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi gjm91. The Borocay Blue is stunning,mate. It's the colour I have ordered as I was lucky enought to see one in the flesh B4 I ordered - my dealership had one as their demo!! If you see a VXR model of any of the Vauxhalls in the Arden Blue - that's almost the same!! Enjoy fella.

·
Registered
66 Posts
mastermyk said:
love this color specially when bright sun comes out . the picture is a bit frosty thou
I agree nice color, but its more likely to see frost than bright sunshine in this country!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
sharkman said:
mastermyk said:
I agree nice color, but its more likely to see frost than bright sunshine in this country!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
LOL so true mate

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys - think I have made the right choice with the blue - Still on the look out to see any colour on the road though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts