1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
21 Posts
I purchased the standard liner from vauxhall for my Mokka, £60.00 It fits well but way overpriced very thin and the first one was split before fitting so exchanged for a new one. In my opinion look elsware, So the ebay one may be ok.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The ebay one looks like it will cover the back seats when down, how big is the vauxhall one?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rshud said:
Its just a tray, will take a photo for you later.
Thanks that would be helpful Edited by: Wilf

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Think I will cancel the vauxhall liner and get one which covers the seats when folded down as well, found some more here but they have no Mokka spec yet

www.boot-buddy.com/index.asp

Edited by: Love Stallion

·
Registered
506 Posts
This is the firm I decided on in the past when making comparisons, although I never actually purchased from anywhere (I made my own). They have yet to add the Mokka to their website, but probably worth contacting:

http://www.hatchbag.co.uk

Edited by: Love Stallion

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I Think the boot buddy may be the one for me, looks easy to slide out when seats are down as well, but then again costs a lot more

·
Registered
37 Posts
My Boot Liner :- £6 buys a large black plastic tomato planter tray from any biggish Garden Center Fits in the Mokka boot perfect fit tight width wise and a little more than half length wise about an inch lip all round keeps muddy wet boots, wellies or any thing that could leak off the carpet put some of that £1 Asda roll nonslip black mat in it as well result clean carpet and still leaves access to lift up floor storage.. lets face it for £7 all in give it a try you may be well surprised it suits my needs. sorry at work tonight no camera will try to post photoof boot & tray tomorrow

·
Registered
315 Posts
I've not bothered with a bootliner. I was going to get one but I use the tyre well to store stuff that I need now and again, it's handy being able to open up the little flap to get in there.

I use a big fleece blanket on the boot floor, keeps it clean and gives me access to the tyre well.

·
Registered
75 Posts
For info some photos of my Hatch Bag Boot Liner

Just fitted:

Loaded up with Dive Kit for a Week away

Very pleased with it and I would recommend one!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi allI was wondering what everyone thought about the boot liner and where they brought theirs from. I've seen some online which are around £100 and avaliable in a choice of colours so you can choose the same colour of your car.
I've noticed that the plastic in the boot itself is getting marked really quicly when putting the pushchair in and out of the boot and different marketing stands used for work, so was thinking that the bootliner maybe a worth while investment to protect it a bit (I plan to keep my Mokka for five years).
I look forward to hearing everyone's thougths :)

PS - this is the website I'm looking at: http://www.hatchbag.co.uk/product.php?xProd=1575
Standard boot liner with seat split and bumper flap in grey

·
Registered
16 Posts
I can recommend the hatchbag boot liner, it may be on the expensive side but is well worth it. There are various options from the basic one to many add on options. This is now my 3rd boot liner and I have never had a problem with any of them and they all fit like a glove. We have a water and mud loving Spaniel and a quick wipe down after he's out the boot and it looks new again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It was really easy to fit. You need to make sure the boot plastic is really clean before you attach the liner. I used Autoglym tar remover, recommended by Hatchbag, for this and it does the trick. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts