Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya, I was wondering if those of you that actually have their cars could answer a question for me please?
My husband & I will be sharing the Mokka (when we finally get it!) after having our own cars for the last umpteen years so just wanted to know if we will both be able to link our phones to the bluetooth but then set one as 'main' phone so if we both got in the car at the same time then the main one would attach but if we got in the car separately it would still recognise each one without having to pair each time . My Mini Cooper S did this (of course mine was the main phone
) & just wondered if the Mokka did.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have only bluetoothed one but you can add up to 5 phones, but don't know about priority order unless it use phone 1 first in order. There is a link to the manuals for car and audio system as PDFs somewhere on this forum so you can read in advance of getting vehicle if required. Edited by: Wilf

·
Registered
633 Posts
Doesn't say in the handbook for either the Navi 600 or CD400, it with either pick the 1st phone on the list if it can find it, or like Nissan the last used phone if in reception area.

·
Registered
91 Posts
tuj2110 said:
Hiya, I was wondering if those of you that actually have their cars could answer a question for me please?
My husband & I will be sharing the Mokka (when we finally get it!) after having our own cars for the last umpteen years so just wanted to know if we will both be able to link our phones to the bluetooth but then set one as 'main' phone so if we both got in the car at the same time then the main one would attach but if we got in the car separately it would still recognise each one without having to pair each time . My Mini Cooper S did this (of course mine was the main phone
) & just wondered if the Mokka did.

Thanks guys
The way I was told yesterday when I paired my mine at the dealers on pick up was exactly as you have described.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts