Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week my phone has connected as normal and during calls the volume drops off suddenly, I can hear the caller in the background, when I touch the volume switch it kicks in again to full volume. Any ideas? Have reset the bluetooth to factory settings and repaired the phone, will have to see how it goes

·
Registered
767 Posts
Any particular time it drops off or is it justrandom? A change in road speed can be set toalter the ICE volume so may do the same for the phoneperhaps or passing through a cell tower black spot?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No particular time, no particular road either, happened three times yesterday over many miles

·
Registered
167 Posts
That keeps happening to me, and when I hit the volume it returns... I thought I was only one,but appears not to be? Edited by: MrMayo

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have navi 600 and iPhone 5 and not had this problem.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I took it to the dealer and they couldn't find any fault we went on a test drive with the mechanic and it didn't happen! Typically...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Everything has been great since picking up the Mokka.

But the last two days when using the phone the person that I have called is ok at the start of the call but about 20 sec into the call you can hardly hear what they are saying.

I turn up the volume to hear them.

Then when I am at the start of the next call it is really loud and I turn it down.

After doing this the same happens

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
There is a thread somewhere on this. Many have been affected. Mine has started to do this but all I need to is press the volume button on the steering wheel and the volume returns to normal. I must admit I have not bothered to take my car back to the dealers with regards to this as the phone feature (although it is nice to have as a back up) is not something I use on a regular basis, as I try not to use the phone when driving anyway. Edited by: Mokkadna

·
Registered
315 Posts
On mine I get a lot of feedback if Im traveling over 50mph. I have to finetune the volume on the handset and on the headunit. I also have to put the phone on 'outdoor' or 'driving' profile otherwise I cant hear the person I'm talking to.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts