Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone able to confirm what the difference is between what I believe is standard in the Mokka SE - bluetooth functionality and what you get in the SatNav option - mobilephone system withbluetooth?
I've just ordered a Mokka SE trim but not paid for the Sat Nav. Will I be able to use my iPhone through the car or will I have to have a separate piece of kit to make/receive calls?

Genuinely confused!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I think the confusion here is because the Bluetooth system is part and parcel of the radio (instead of a bolt on on previous Vauxhalls) when you replace the standard with the sat Nav one you're replacing the whole kit and caboodle. The basic radio will do the making and receiving calls, not sure if it does music streaming but it might do? Can any of you early adopters shine a light?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Here is my experience regarding bluetooth in the SE.
In order for your phone to utilize the call and receive function using the CD 400 it must be compatible with the cars profile system. The car uses a profile system called "SAR - sim access profile". If your phone uses the same profile it will work with the car, however if your phone uses a different profile, e.g "PBAP - Phone book access profile" it will not work with the car. It may however still be able to access music files via bluetooth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts