Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

Blue teeth or Bluetooth?

6K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  wellinever 
#1 ·
Hi
I have a question around the Bluetooth connectivity.
I understand you can connect an iPhone ok but is it possible to pair more than one handset.(I don't mean at the same time)
I unfortunately have two mobile phones. One personal and the other for work. In my previous car I could pair both phones to connect automatically without having to go through the settings menu each time. Priority could also be defined which connected first. I used to be ok with this because if I was working would just turn off the Bluetooth on my personal phone and visa versa when not working.
I have not been able to see anything in the electronic manual about this.
TIA

#2 ·
Hi Baconsarni,
Although i do not have 2 phones and have therefore not tried what you are asking there is definitley the option to connect more than 1 bluetooth device.

Im not sure about the option of setting priority but the method of turning off theunrequired device is sure to work!!!

#4 ·
You can only have one device connected via Bluetooth at once, you can set up other devices but switching between them is a it of a pain.

You've got to go into settings disconnect the current one before connecting to the second device.

#5 ·
Mr mayo how are you finding the flexifit??? I'm hoping it isn't too complicated to work. There is a great animation online about how it all works but interested to hear an owner's view....

#8 ·
MrMayo, Looking forward to the FlexFit opening ceremony at weekend. "Watch your knees" is the key phrase apparently.

I've also ordered the extention, hope it doesn't need an idiots guide to open it.

#11 ·
Tell her it's for health and safety reasons to ensure fellow MOCers don't have to wear shin pads when assembling it. She can film it for you, tell her that's how Katherine Bigelow started and look where she is now.

#12 ·
CarbonFlash said:
My 2 phones both pair automatically on the Navi 600. Dialling out, the second phone I paired appears to take precedent(work phone), despite being able to access my personal phone(iphone)'s contacts, but both work equally well on incoming calls.
That's good to now as I am in the same boat (two iPhones) - hopefully it will work the same for me when I get the car as I also have the Navi 600 option.

#14 ·
MrMayo said:
You can only have one device connected via Bluetooth at once, you can set up other devices but switching between them is a it of a pain.

You've got to go into settings disconnect the current one before connecting to the second device.

Out today in 'Red' and attempted to make a phone call, no joy. My wife and I have identical phones and in the past there has been no problem. But today I had to do the above and things worked perfectly. Has my past experience been a quirk of luck or is this the normal procedure?

#15 ·
I have 4 or 5 phones in the list, but only 1 can be connected at a time.They automaticly connect but out of 2 Iphones, 1 samsung and a Nokia.
The Nokia is always the one that connects.
When you switch between the phones just go by telephonesettings, bluetooth and choose another device.
Thats how it works on the CD600 -15, how the others work I don't know.

#16 ·
Yes that's what I did, but it's strange that after 18months this suddenly happened. At least I'm not alone.

#17 ·
My wife has been out most of today with 'Red' and used her phone, no problem. I just ventured out and my phone connected automatically, no problem. Something strange was going on yesterday or have aliens taken control.

#18 ·
I had the CD 600 to completely frozen the other day when I connected the Iphone through USB.Rebooting didn't help, had to pull the cord out.
Never managed to make things work with the usb connected, it reads something and then not much happens.
Most likely I am doing something wrong or have too little patiens to wait.

#19 ·
wellinever said:
My wife has been out most of today with 'Red' and used her phone, no problem. I just ventured out and my phone connected automatically, no problem. Something strange was going on yesterday or have aliens taken control.

It was indeed aliens, took me old Mum shopping got back to her Gaff and the car would not remote lock, had to use the key... They're out there I tell you....

#20 ·
We have both phones synced with F'nula Blue. I drive her all week for work, and my phone is picked up immediately. We went out this evening and I purposely left my phone at home. Hubby's phone was picked up immediately. If we both have our phones, mine gets picked up, I presume as mine in the first on the list.I did the programming so mine went first!

Edited by: Cornish Girl

#22 ·
Bandit said:
It was indeed aliens, took me old Mum shopping got back to her Gaff and the car would not remote lock, had to use the key... They're out there I tell you....

They never got her shopping, did they?

#24 ·
The 'Alien Alert' appears to be over. Using just one key, both phones have been working perfectly for the past eighteen days. Long may it continue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.