Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I am about to order the SE model but I just can't make my mind up about the colour

I have seen one in the blue colour but none of the garages anywhere near me have a red one for me to see

Does anyone have any photos of a real one in velvet red (rather than a brochure picture)

thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts
Velvet Red IMO.
If you look in the gallery there is a picture in one of the threads

·
Registered
236 Posts
http://lh3.ggpht.com/-eMuibEnyUaU/UIT9MCGa_1I/AAAAAAAAj_w/V6NJ7UJCO6Q/5801930350962932145-2801278668911.jpg Edited by: Harper31

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
red vs blue! Always route for the red! ah Halo fun.....

This is the previously mentioned Findles' red beauty....

·
Registered
197 Posts
Findles you may just have to get rid of that mini adventure thats also sat on your driveway.

Im sure you could get an even better deal if you buy a second one from the dealer.

Almost a his and hers. We had considered the same but We would have looked for a now discontinued 'S' model to go allong side the SE. Of course in different colours but just as a 2nd run around car instead of the Tigra CCthat will be sat on the drive still. Just makes us a Vauxhall household now.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Well when I finally get mine it'll be sitting next to a Tigra on the drive way and no matter how much more tech is in the Mokka it'll never be able to match the Tigra's special trick in sunshine. I'll just have to win the lottery and get the Cascada. Plus the Tigra is a petrol so better for the little run outs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts