Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Mokkateers ! I'm new to the site (after browsing for the last 2 months) and have a decision to make. I ordered a Mokka mid November, an exclusive in Summit White. The tracking site still has no boxes ticked, so with my trade in needing its first mot next month and the tax being due i visited my dealer today. He gave me an expected due date of 13th April (and i dont like waiting), although they do have a Boracay Blue in stock with black interior I could have next week, which would cost me an extra fiver a month, decisions decisions !! Edited by: Nffcp

·
Registered
219 Posts
Having had white cars in the past and knowing how hard it is to keep em looking tip top i'd pick blue over white all day

Macca

·
Registered
217 Posts
Always had white cars and if you like looking after yr car you'll be cleaning it anyway. There not really that bad in my opinion. Blue and white are the two best colors for the mokka in my opinion.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I'm going for Summit White in the full realisation that it will require more effort to keep in pristine condition. Have already owned Red and Blue cars in recent years so more inclined to go for something different.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Going to have to wait until April for the Summit White one with black interior. Reason being i ordered it at the £500 free fuel weekend which is now linked to the car i have ordered and not transferable !

·
Registered
494 Posts
Nffcp, Can't believe that the Dealer would wriggle out of the Free Fuel offer when they haven't been able to keep up their part of the bargain, i.e. Delivery in February which is what they all seemed to promise on the Event Weekend.
Stick with your original choice tho' IMHO, as you will have the car for a few years.

It's flying by,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts