Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It goes against the grain for me to order a new car, selling them for a living, but bitten the bullit on a new Mokka 1.7 SE 2wd in white with a spare wheel. The partners discount has helped and I also had maximum GM points that would have expired in 2014, and I think that the car will be quite good news oninitially so the savings on an ex demo/ used in a few months wont be worth it.TheMokka is replacing a Zafira that my better half feels is too big now.

Have driven our demonstrators for a few days and am concerned the diesel is noisy but will live with that for the better economy and road tax etc.

Happy to wait until April/May or whenever it gets here after its round the world cruise..

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Sorry to hear about the diesel's noise but at least it looks a lot sexier than the Zafira.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I went from a Zafira to the Mokka to for similar reasons as you. I've got the Exclusiv 1.7cdti on Friday, I never knew about the partners scheme, so when the sales told me that I could have the discount I was pleased. I don't find the noise too bad, the drive is great. Very pleased

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im sure its just a case of getting used to the diesel, it did drive well over the petrol version it was a no brainer really. The partners scheme is one of the ONLY benefits of working in a dealership!! Im sure the fuel consumption will improve in time as your engine loosen's up but how are you finding that? Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts