Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have aMokka on order, due for delivery Sept. I've just been informed that i will not be able to have the integrated bike rack that I've ordered as it is no longer an option.
Just wondering what type of racks everyone else is now going for? I'm not keen on the roof rack types, I'd really like something that attaches to the rear.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
You can get the racks that attach to a tow hitch which I have used for a couple of bikes in the past (but not on my Mokka).

IIRC correctly mine came from Halfords many many moons ago.

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi yes i did use the search facility. I was trying to strike up conversation, preferably with someone else who has been let down on the bike rack attachment. I ordered my Mokka 5 weeks ago, they've only just informed me i can't have the bike rack. I'm feeling a little disappointed.

·
Registered
72 Posts
It's strange how Opel still offer it as an option even on right hand drive cars for Ireland........

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Wits best to have a look at the vehicle it’s self that will tell you if it’s fitted

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have Mokka X 68 reg 1.4t sat nav design. The answer is NO. I'm having a towbar fitted next week. To carry bike rack, tried the Thule rear mounted rack didn't like. going for the Thule euro ride 941 tow ball rack

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
These replies such as "pop round back and have a look" are way to technical for me, but after giving it much thought I now truly believe that it's the correct answer

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
But to a new member who possibly doesn't yet have the vehicle and maybe just making a tentative enquiry, it would make sense.

·
Registered
560 Posts
But to a new member who possibly doesn't yet have the vehicle and maybe just making a tentative enquiry, it would make sense.
Ok, but would not someone who is about to spend thousands of pounds on a new car read through the sales brochures? And we all know some things are factory fit and some are optional.
That’s how I chose an SE, as the Mokka wasn’t a £500 run about I wanted to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. The Tech Line and Exclusiv for around the same money just didn’t cut the mustard compared to an SE.

I mean really, they are pointing out the obvious which is to look. I can’t see how it can be any other answer realistically. Sellers even say the cars have things they don’t have, so you have to look and double check.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts