Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took a pic at Sundown. Only with the iPhone so not brilliant but it's proof that I've got it.

The Photo was taken outside the Rising Sun pub in Mossley and the backdrop is of the Monument Pots and Pans in Saddleworth.

More to follow when it's cleaner and I've got my Nikon with me.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Dawdy, It looks Black in that photo. At least the dirt can't be seen.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers. Looking for more nice locations for pics.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wipe that gunge from your eyes sickboy, you missed the bit at the top re location. Saddleworth has been in the borough of Oldham since 1974. It was in Yorkshire.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I almost wish we went for the Royal Blue but was talked out off it by the dealer saying it was dull so gone for white instead but I like it and have seen one on the road recently and looked good!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've found another spot so if I can wash it tonight and the Sun shines tomorrow i'll have more for you

Kat34, The colour in the flesh is not like the Royal Blue on other UK and European cars. In my opinion anyway, it has a purple hue to it in the sunshine and I've had lots of comments on the colour. Don't get me wrong, the White really is stunning, I've a pal with one and it looks totally different to mine.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gjm91, Erm, dunno.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Love the colour of your Mokka BB,
I saw this colour a few weeks back at a dealer in Cardiff and thought it looked great, however the wife prefers the boracay blue. Tbh it would've been a toss up between this and my choice, the misty lake

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kirkby, the first one I saw was the B/Blue but I thought it would be a big seller and went for, in my opinion, a more understated colour. Plus I thought it was a rip-off that you paid extra for any other colour. Showed it to some pals today at Communion day and they loved the colour with no prompting. I had just washed it and it looked excellent.
I've some more pics that I will upload tomorrow.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just remembered to stick f=some pics on before the Fully Loaded trip to France in the morning.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts