Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Right I connected the old infotainment unit back in and connected up the wires again, And it turns out that the picture I show you all of the two connectors it's the black connector that is for the aerial for the radio, But think is that's the wire that I have connected to the new infotainment unit anyway. So I dont know why the new one shouldnt work. Anyone happen to have any ideas where I go from here

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Well done, that only really leaves two possibilities, the aerial adaptor or the unit itself.

·
Registered
Black Mokka X 1.4 T Active 2019 {from new}
93 Posts
know its an old post , but blue wire on after market aerial adaptor normally requires switched live from head unit to energise aerial.

·
Super Moderator
10,180 Posts
It's a shame there wasn't an update but thanks for the explanation. (y)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I downloaded a radio app and use my hotspot,bit of a pain but that's what I do. I should buy a fakra aerial adaptor and see if that works

·
Registered
Black Mokka X 1.4 T Active 2019 {from new}
93 Posts
CT27AA06FAKRA Antenna Adapter. For Aftermarket Radio With DIN Antenna Connector

non powered adaptor from connects 2 website (used them for years) don't know what your fitting into your Mokka they do a complete kit for fitting after market unit, including module to work with controls and take car of wiring changes required for ignition wire control and aerial.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts