Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awaiting recovery.... Oil level low light come on, pulled up and it's dripping out, oil shows minimum on dipstick. Great.

·
Registered
584 Posts
The issues keep on coming, not good for a new model

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hope its not too major
, could just be a loose sump plug or oil filter. Good job you pulled up quickly before any damage was done..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update... Car is now on VX forecourt waiting for them in morning. AA said he can't see where the leak is as there is so much oil everywhere..... Not happy. See what tomorrow has in stall. P.s hopefully you guys don't haveri deal with VX recovery on phone as they are useless ba&@&&@"s

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Phone call off VX and said parts need ordering and hopefully won't be more than a few days... A major rear oil seal has failed where the gearbox attaches to the engine. They said this is very strange as the engines are normally faultless. Must be a factory issue when fitted. Bit miffed that its got to be stripped and fitted by people.... Only done 1500 miles. Grrr. Edited by: Skavish2003

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine has had exactly the same problem, according to the guy at Vauxhall they have had a few of these issues already and say its a problem with the earlier mokkas.
Has it been ok since they replaced the seal? As it is a bit worrying the fact that they have to strip it down and take out the gear box to fix it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi, sorry for late reply. Yeah it has been fine since. No issues at all. Fingers crossed :) they must of had a issue on the production line they have since rectified. Mine was built end of December with all the hungover staff from Xmas putting my car together :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
My 1.7cdti has developed the same fault, it is in intensive care to get the seal replaced. First reg Mar 2013 so maybe same batch! 12000miles of fault free driving then this!! Must say excellent service from James Haugh Dumfries Ltd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts