Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just gleaned the latest Autocar review ( refuse to pay £3+ for two pages ! ) It was of the 1.7Cdti Exclusive FWD .

Overall verdict 3.5/5 Stars .

Unfortunately, uses some of the old data , but is largely positive without saying a great deal , basically a very decent cruiser with good ergonomics , decent internal space , too many dash buttons , and the inevitable centre ground between the Yeti and Juke , "Jeti ", comparison . Hopefully this will migrate to the website next week .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Will have a look for it in the high street library ( WH smiths)

The Yeti is so ugly so I dont know why any one compares it, like a box on wheels and the skoda badge, yuk

·
Registered
494 Posts
Ignore that link the download was 100Mb and looked dodgy

Sorry Edited by: Bandage_Boy

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My tip would be to lay the mag in your shopping trolley , open up the article , and snap it with your phone . Not that I ever did
!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Number Six said:
My tip would be to lay the mag in your shopping trolley , open up the article , and snap it with your phone . Not that I ever did
!
I just hide among the top shelf flippers in WHS. Usually takes a while before any staff venture over.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I read it in the supermarket and put the magazine back once I did my shopping.... ooopsie!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts