Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats

What spec and colour combos did you order? If you able to up load some pics to keep us going until we receive are cars, that would be great...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got the 1.7cdti sat nav in snowflake white,interior is the Adriatic blue which I have to say does look good,I know a lot of you have a long wait but it is worth it,will upload some pics for you all

·
Registered
339 Posts
Kavers,
Its a thumbs up from me, well done on your purchase. My Mokka is due any day now, its so close I can smell it

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi fellasKavers - congratulations on ACTUALLY getting your hands on one of these little babies - enjoy!
Kirby - SOOOOO Close now!!!
Me - ordered 2 months ago-paid £500 deposit-signed up to 'Track My Vauxhall'- still know absolutely NOTHING!!! Now please tell me if I am doing anything wrong, but I've ordered a car that they offer, in a colour that they offer & with a Navi600 system.....yep,you've guessed it...that they offer! AND after TWO months the dealership can still tell me nothing regarding how long I've got to wait.The 'Track My Vauxhall' seems to be broken so is it wrong of me to want the people to whom I've placed my order with & given them some of my hard earned cash to start working for me.
Kavers - please send some photos quickly so that I can use them as a sedative until mine arrives!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
As mentioned elsewhere (LoveStallion or Dan can you edit the Track my Vauxhall post to include) you won't see anything on the customer tracking website until your car is at Step33 (internal Vauxhall steps). This is when GM Korea allocate a production slot for your build. Ask you dealer what step you are at on their process, I'll take a stab in the dark and say step 25.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts