Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
I got this, I've looked outside and its not there,
Come on you lot, where have you hidden it?

Edited by: Blum

·
Registered
633 Posts
Twas 12 days before Christmas and a ghostly figure appeared on the snowy slopes in Essex.......
I think this needs some work, not quite Dickens is it?

Edited by: Blum

·
Registered
167 Posts
I know its not in the right topic but i have done further tracking of our cars. After coming back from the dealer and being told that the ship containg our mokka's with arrive on the 31 Dec 2012.
I have managed to find the actual vessel...

The ships used are called Ro/Ro vessel's, they are huge:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roll-on/roll-off

I know the ship is arrive at Royal Portbury Dock's:

http://www.bristolport.co.uk/shipping-information/forward-movements

According to the above link the ship our cars will arrive in is :

HOEGH KUNSAN

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/shipdetails.aspx?MMSI=563934000

Enjoy reading... Happy Tracking

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blum said:
Twas 12 days before Christmas and a ghostly figure appeared on the snowy slopes in Essex.......
I think this needs some work, not quite Dickens is it?
Well what with the new Star Wars films coming i think ILM might be looking for some new, raw talent

·
Registered
94 Posts
Let alone "not taken delivery" ... I have received4 of these emails
... and i haven't even ordered yet ... but .. I am now officially being considered a "Vauxhall owner" ... wooowieee
... not sure my old Ford Focus agrees to that lol ...
On another note ... Mr Blum ... 1 more night's restless sleep?! Well excited ... are YOU then going to post us some more pictures? ... as they still have been very sparce

·
Registered
494 Posts
Wow, pure Magnum PI, impressed with the research. I also got 4 emails, all the same and inviting me to join something I am already registered with. At least we have a Corsa so are already customers.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Even i have received duplicates of this email and i havent even ordered a car yet!! Wish Vauxhalls pencil was as sharp as their emails!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I managed to get dupilcates of the 2 email doing the rounds saying Im an owner. well done on the research Mrmayo

Blum I love the ghostly picture somay have to steal it for a screenwall paper and change the number plate with your permission. lol

·
Registered
94 Posts
I think it it send out based on the inquiries done on various Vauxhallcars in the past months. Dawdy, you so desperate that you needed to check on 24 different ones? Did not know they had that many lol

·
Registered
167 Posts
thats really strange...

My mokka is due in Jan and i havent recieved any of those emails?

Makes me wonder wheter they are being sent if you went to the fast forward event.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Dawdy said:
In the last 24 hours I've received 24 of the emails, all sent in batches of 6 lol, 
Well you're beating me (be gentle) as I've only managed to amass eight so far, some with the drivers area on the side some with the luxury breaks on the side.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I keep entering the competitions with each one, its not telling me I've already entered so I might be lucky.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I never went to a Fast/forward event, so can't be related to that, and being a Motability customer I won't get mine until a few days after it gets to the dealers as it has to have a pedal adaption fitted, and if it's the first one in the country to have it fitted it will be sent to Manchester to the adaption designers

1 - 20 of 24 Posts