Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if there is anyone from Kent who's ordered or got there Mokka and which dealership did you use??
Only seen 1 parked up !!
Edited by: Kat34

·
Registered
584 Posts
Kat34
I used Pomphreys of Bapchild nr Sittingbourne, excellent service in sales and service, used them for many years

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, we ordered ours from Caffynsvauxhall in Ashford but have had a previous car from Perrys!! Only seen 1 on the road so far!! Ours not due til June!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi, just seen your post. I've ordered a 1.7 TechLine in Satin Steel Grey from Beadles Vauxhall at Aylesford, Maidstone. Should get it mid March. hope you're pleased with yours. I'm really excited about mine. There aren't many about are there?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi Kat34 I bought the S.E. CDTI from W J KING GROUP based at Gravesend,I can recommend the company and the sales staff as being some of the best for excellent service, the service side is also good and I have used the Farningham service facility for quite a few years now and have been given 1st class treatment whenever I have had the need to sort anything out , which I must sayhas been onlya few times over the years. I have had the Mokka for a year and has just been serviced and including my own oil supplied worked out at below £180.00. I can also say that it works out well cost wise for a two or four year service plan as the 2nd year costs increases quite a bit. W J KING EXCELLENT ALL ROUND.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts