Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1021 - 1040 of 1067 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,021
An away 2-1 win yesterday evening in Austria v Rapid Vienna in the Europa League group stage. Well done lads. (y)

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,022
Losing 1-0 at home tonight against Leicester wasn't an agreeable result, but at least something good came out of it. Click

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,023

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,024

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,025
Arsenal vs Molde predicted line-ups: Team news ahead of Europa League fixture tonight
Arsenal host Molde in the Europa League on Thursday night.
The Gunners have taken six points from their two games in Group B so far - as have their Norwegian opponents, after both playing Rapid Wien and Dundalk.
Mikel Arteta is likely to rotate his side once more to keep players fit and competing for places.
The two sides will face each other again after the international break and two wins will have the Gunners all but through to the knock-outs.
Here’s everything you need to know ahead of kick-off.
When is the match?
The game kicks off at 8pm on Thursday 5 November.
Where can I watch it?
The match will be shown live on BT Sport 2. Subscribers can also stream the match via the BT Sport website or app.
What is the team news?
Arteta is likely to rotate his squad with a stronger starting line-up than the one seen against Dundalk last week.
Alex Runarsson could replace Bernd Leno in goal. David Luiz will return from his thigh injury.
Dani Ceballos, who has not started either of Arsenal’s last two games, is likely to play in midfield, perhaps alongside youngster Joe Willock, while Ainsley Maitland-Niles and Cedric Soares could possibly return to wing-back roles.
Reiss Nelson may be provided with a rare start on one of the flanks alongside Pepe and Eddie Nketiah.
For Molde, Kristoffer Haraldseid remains absent after the right-back suffered a cruciate ligament injury in June. But Erling Moe is looking to put out a full-strength team as his side prepare to face Arsenal for the first time in UEFA competition.
Predicted line-ups
Arsenal: Runarsson, Kolasinac, Luiz, Mustafi, Cedric, Willock, Ceballos, Maitland-Niles, Nelson, Nketiah, Pepe.
Molde: Linde, Wingo, Bjornbak, Gregersen, Haugen, Aursnes, Ellingsen, Eikrem, Hestad, Omoijuanfo, Brynhildsen.

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,026

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,027
Yesterday's evening's 3-0 defeat at home to Aston Villa was an absolute disgrace. Some rear end's need to be kicked.

I'm in a rotten mood today,
a really rotten mood today,
I'm feeling cross,
I'm feeling mean,
I'm jumpy as a jumping bean,
I have an awful attitude-
I'm in a rotten mood.

Pleas avoid!! :mad:

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,028
TV schedule as pay-per-view is scrapped between now and the end of the year. . Click Here

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,029
Having played with 10 men practically the whole of the second half after having Pepe sent off for a headbut were lucky to obtain a 0-0 draw. Click

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,030
Scoring and kept a clean sheet away to Molde last night in Europa Leaugue fixture. The youngsters played very well. Click

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,031
Another game we lose 2-1 at home to Wolves. :censored:
They have lost five out of 10 and their last three at home, all on a Sunday evening.

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,032

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,033
A bit of light relief with a 4-1 win tonight at home v Rapid Vienna in Europa League Group Stage. Well done lads.

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,034
Another game lost away to Tottenham 2-0. We had 69.7% of play and couldn't score. Enough said..:censored: Click

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,035

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,036
Awaiting the start of the Anthony Joshua vs.Kubrat Pulev fight which AJ has to win.

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,037
Joshua wins, stopped in 9th round. (y)

·
Super Moderator
3,461 Posts
4-0 win against Lincoln First game in a long time that the lads scored from their chances. Up till now, they only made the opposing teams defence and goalkeeper look good.

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,039
Our woes continued in the Premiership last night with another 1-0 loss at home to Burnley. I refuse to comment on the absolute clown. :censored:

1021 - 1040 of 1067 Posts