Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 988 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By request I thought it appropriate to open this up. I will probably only be reporting my teams woe, but hey ho let the bragging/ moaning begin here.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
By the way the posts were going in Your Tales of Woe, I think this section will get it's fair share of good and bad posts‘�

·
Super Moderator
9,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gala who?<strong style="color: rgb195, 0, 0; font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">Galatasaray versus A**enal 1 ""“ 4 and once again qualify for the knock out stage. Well done the lads.

·
Super Moderator
9,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another 4-1 against Newcastle tonight, didn't the lads do well. Gotta be very quiet in the north east tonight but never mind eh?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
We tend to be tough enough to take it. Plenty of practice. :) anyway it's only A**enal. We only cry if it's Sunderland :).

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I'll send you the tissues for next Sunday Gary.

There again, I'll probably need them myself˜‰

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Let's hope for a good game whoever wins and that the recent mutual respect is the pattern for things to come.Newcastle and Sunderland have the best supporters in England. May the best team win!

·
Super Moderator
9,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gary said:
Let's hope for a good game whoever wins and that the recent mutual respect is the pattern for things to come.Newcastle and Sunderland have the best supporters in England. May the best team win!

We are talking about football supporters? Because this side of the Watford Gap it don't exist.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
It doesn't here either; or at least until the two lads died in the Malaysia airlines disaster. This brought the region together. It would be nice if it continues and the hatred over a game comes to an end.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Manchester City Season Ticket Holder here - the last six years have been a blast! Sorting my 2014 Barcelona trip as we speak!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
If the price of oil keeps falling they owners may need to start flogging your players off cheap so you might need to change to the red side

·
Registered
355 Posts
42 years of City support says its NEVER gonna happen - better DEAD than RED

·
Registered
788 Posts
Leicester City Fan......its been emotional (despite playing some good football and loosing to City at the weekend following a single mistake)

·
Super Moderator
9,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Who would have thought, we get Monaco, cheers and thanks.

<table style="border-collapse: collapse; border-spacing: 0px; color: rgb40, 42, 47; font-family: BentonSans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"><t><tr ="oddrow"><td align="left" width="256" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">Paris Saint-Germain</td><td align="center" width="50" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">v</td><td align="right" width="256" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">Chelsea</td></tr><tr ="evenrow"><td style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">Manchester City</td><td align="center" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">v</td><td align="right" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">Barcelona</td></tr><tr ="oddrow"><td align="left" width="256" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">Bayer Leverkusen</td><td align="center" width="50" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">v</td><td align="right" width="256" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">Atletico Madrid</td></tr><tr ="evenrow"><td style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">Juventus</td><td align="center" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">v</td><td align="right" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">Borussia Dortmund</td></tr><tr ="oddrow"><td align="left" width="256" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">Schalke</td><td align="center" width="50" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">v</td><td align="right" width="256" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">Real Madrid</td></tr><tr ="evenrow"><td style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">Shakhtar Donetsk</td><td align="center" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">v</td><td align="right" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">Bayern Munich</td></tr><tr ="oddrow"><td align="left" width="256" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">A**enal</td><td align="center" width="50" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">v</td><td align="right" width="256" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">Monaco</td></tr><tr ="evenrow"><td style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">Basel</td><td align="center" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">v</td><td align="right" style="padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">Porto</td></tr></t></table>

1 - 20 of 988 Posts