Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Been looking at a few cars for the last few weeks and stubled upon the Mokka only yesterday. Have almost decided to take the plunge and order 1.
But now just looking at this site i see the Opel versions have sunroofs. Anyone know if the Irish Opel Mokkas have them.
For some reason I'm unable to use the configurator on thier site. So I wonder if they do would it be worth while getting a Opel from Ireland with the advantage of the steering wheel being on the right side

Great information site guys and hope to be a Mokka driver soon.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome to the nut house. No idea on sunroof, it'll be bodyshell dependant, and well normally bodyshells are hand drive dependant too, so god knows if they do a RHD with sunroof bodyshell, doubt it tbh but worth a looksy

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi Jimjam,
Welcome!!!

Not sure either im afraid but its certianly gotta be worth asking the question to the right people in Ireland and please let the forum know what you manage to find out!!!
Thanks & good luck with the research!!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Yeah no sunroofs on Irish Mokkas - it rains more over there then it does here.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome

Just spent the last few hours looking up as much info on the mokka as i'm really taken by this car. Taking one for a test drive tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to ring a dealer in Ireland to see if they have a sunroof option tomorrow as i'd love one with a sunroof. I live in hope.
Thanks for looking at the Irish Opel site I still cant access it all for some reason, I did however manage to download the handbook and it is mentioned in there but i guess its a euro wide book just translated.
Anyone know if the upper combo display (what its called in the handbook, the display next to the rev counter that shows all) is standard fit in the techline version or is all dependant on configuration of the vehicle.
Sorry for all the questions but this place seems the best place to ask. Edited by: Jimjam

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DietCokeBloke said:
Yeah no sunroofs on Irish Mokkas - it rains more over there then it does here.
Oh well. Worth a thought.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts