Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, thought I should now join up and say hi, have been looking and watching the forum for some time now.

It's great to see so many people getting the Mokka

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hi Mokkascan, what are you doing Thursday, would you mind popping down to the docks and looking for a summit white TechLine auto Mokka?

·
Registered
633 Posts
I was told yesterday that it is due at Royal Portbury, Bristol next Thursday, local, no, border of Herts and Essex. Have you ordered, or thinking of it?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Yeah as they unload them you'll be asked to follow each transporter updating as you go. Welcome to the biggest and best UK Mokka forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey,

As a fellow Bristolian, it is very annoying that my car will arrive into the country just down the road from me to then be transported up to Yorkshire to then be delivered back down to me (as its a company vehicle and the dealers the leasing company use are in Yorkshire).

·
Registered
91 Posts
Mokkascan being inBristoldid you order your car at Drive if so do you have a tracking number as I have asked for mine but have not yet got it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Oh 1 of the lucky ones then By the time I got to showroom they had sold 2 and were keeping the 1 I drove as a demonstrator so am awaiting delivery sometime whenever!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts