Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya all
Ordered my 1.4T SE in Brilliant white with Sat Nav and a spare on 01/02/13 after owning MINI's for the last 7 years .
I cannot wait to drive this but the 5 month wait is going to be a killer

Asked for a Tracking number today and was told it'd be likely in the next 48Hrs, it's a start i guess.
Nice to meet you all

·
Registered
633 Posts
Morning Dawn, sorry about that but had to be done!
Welcome to the club, I'd like to tell you the months pass quickly, .........
but honesty prevails.
What corner of Essex are you?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blum said:
Morning Dawn, sorry about that but had to be done!
Welcome to the club, I'd like to tell you the months pass quickly, .........
but honesty prevails.
What corner of Essex are you?

Sunny Maldon
actually i lied, it's snowy Maldon right now .

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi there... I ordered mine yesterday and was told then and again today
that it will be a 4 month wait!!
I've ordered a 1.7cdti SE :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kat34 said:
Hi there... I ordered mine yesterday and was told then and again today
that it will be a 4 month wait!!
I've ordered a 1.7cdti SE :)
Hiya kat

Was initially told 3 months.. then talked to dealer about 20 mins ago and told 5 months
Hopefully he's being over cautious...
It's exciting tho.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I've got itchy feet already... So excited and hate having
to wait for anything :(
Will be worth it in the long run and keeping everything crossed that it will come
In time for our week away at the end of May!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi Dawn - welcome to the 'waiting room'! I've heard that you can get a NHS operation done quicker
than getting a Mokka! Ordered my one on the 'Promo Weekend' mid November & have a delivery date of approx 12 April (as I speak the car is being built) & that was B4 all the other orders have been added to increase the woe. You will also quickly become vary aware that this forum is (a)very informative and (b)'salt in the wound' It's amazing how, we the buyers, seem to find out 'stuff' quicker than the dealerships do - OR ARE THEY JUST BURYING THEIR HEADS HOPING WE WILL GO AWAY? Hopefully because of the order demands, somone might start 'kicking some butts' - theywere very quick to take our deposits months ago! It'll all be worth it when it arrives - IT'S JUST THE UNCERTAINTY,THE WAITING,THE LONG HOURS,DAYS,WEEKS,MONTHS........... Thank goodness for this forum & Mokka pals everywhere.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What makes it worse for me is that i sold my car before Christmas and looked at SOOOO many cars it was unbelievable! and then i discovered The Mokka at a local dealers and was smitten
I've been driving cars from my husbands company and untill Saturday has HIS company Golf
and now i am driving an 02 Fiesta
and thats mine till th Mokka comes, talk about wish your time away...

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I feel for you Dawn. Welcome to the Forums, hopefully you'll get to the stage where you can get a Vauxhall order reference soon so you get on the tracker but as you'll see it'll be longer before you finally get away from event 25 (on the dealer's system) and get to the 30s where you'll finally get a build date and the first tick on the tracker.

Another white Mokka in Essex? Are you lot trying to match your shoes?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DietCokeBloke said:
Another white Mokka in Essex? Are you lot trying to match your shoes?
Ok you got me... I am sooo glad i'm not blonde and the only bag i will be dancing round is my gym bag

White is the new Silver don't you know
.... Innit..
{ puts new Series of " The Only Way is Essex! on series link }

·
Registered
85 Posts
Dawn you will be so pleased with your Mokka when it comes ! I have a mini, which I love but sadly I am now having an affair with hubby's Mokka and have only driven my mini 3 times since the arrival of the new car ! And although it is much quicker than the mokka for comfort and toys it has to be the Mokka.
Lucky for me hubby likes driving my mini so I have the best of both worlds at the moment !

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi

I ordered My Mokka 1.7 Cdti Exclusive summit white, mid Nov 12 and had a call 1st week in Jan13, to say it had been builtand was ready for shipping, expected in mid feb, any time now.
Fingers crossed

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome Dawn,
i ordered mid nov and delivery early april...... this is a great way to pass the time, find out info, get more & more excited, but very addictive lol i find myself always on here when not at work, but at least i'm not looking at holidays or shoes
lol

Kerry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts