Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Ordered the Mokka today and got a cracking deal!

Ordered a SE in Misty Lake. 1.4T 4x4 with spare wheel.

Get it in 4 weeks.

I have emailed loads of dealers and got the best deal from Stuart Sykes who works at Evans Halshaw Vauxhall in Wakefield. 01924 376771. Just mention me Tim harper he will sort you the best deal around.

Cannot reccomend him enough

Any way looking forward to collecting it now

Cheers

Tim

Edited by: Harper31

·
Registered
247 Posts
4 weeks is nothing, some of us have to wait 4-5 months.

Did you get any optional extras, how come such a short lead time

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,
Just the spare wheel it comes with everything else we need/use.

Stuart rang around and there was one due to be delivered at another dealer which he got off them. He got a Black one too at the same time from the other dealer which has sat nav as an extra.

What spec are you going for?

Tim

·
Registered
247 Posts
Ordered a exclusiv with sat nav, afl xenon, rear camera and spare wheel. Expected someone in May.
But seeing all the delays on here, probably won't see it till June

·
Registered
59 Posts
Good luck Harper. I have ordered mine from there and was told the Sam about locating within 3-4 weeks. Then received a phone call doubling the time.
I hope this is not the case with you

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Welcome Harper31 to the forum! Dan is the owner, LoveStallion the moderator and the rest of us are either happy Mokka owners or (in my case) impatiently waiting on our Mokkas.
Is there a deal going on at the min, we seem to be getting people ordering them left, right and centre.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I ordered mine from Stuart Sykes at Evans Halshaw in Wakefield about a month ago in the same way Harper31 did. He said
it would arrive in the UK on 13th Jan and it did, he told me it would be at
the dealers on 18th Jan and it was. Got a cracking deal and pick it up
tomorrow
I agree with what he says about the dealership and would I recomend them, hope their after sales service is just as good if I have problems with the car. Sadly I couldn't squeeze any mats or mud flaps out of them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi everyone i am Stuart from Evans Halshaw Wakefield. just to let people know that if you know anyone interested in purchasing a Mokka we have several physically in stock at the moment. We have a couple of Tech Lines, a 1.7 Exclusiv FWD and a couple of 1.6 S. So give me a call on the number mentioned by Harper31. I am not in work this weekend but i'm back Monday

1 - 8 of 8 Posts