Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just picked up our Mokka exclusive 1.7cdti. I popped into the local Vauxhall dealer just before christmas, and told them what i was looking for. A couple of days later they found us a petrol version to test drive. They gave us the option of Siver, Grey or Carbon Flash (which we chose) It had the navi 600 fitted, which wasn't specced, but we are happy to take it. Had a tootle about this afternoon but will have a better idea of how it drives after a run out tomorrow!

·
Registered
109 Posts
CMV said:
Hello everyone. Just picked up our Mokka exclusive 1.7cdti. I popped into the local Vauxhall dealer just before christmas, and told them what i was looking for. A couple of days later they found us a petrol version to test drive. They gave us the option of Siver, Grey or Carbon Flash (which we chose) It had the navi 600 fitted, which wasn't specced, but we are happy to take it. Had a tootle about this afternoon but will have a better idea of how it drives after a run out tomorrow!
Pretty sure the dealer was happy with you having the Exclusive with the Navi 600 fitted at no extra cost, as what you have is a Mokka Techline 1.7cdti at the Exclusive price - £2k more than the Techline...
http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/vehicles/vauxhall-range/cars/mokka/features-and-specifications/models.html

The Techline is targetted at fleets as it has a low P11d figure, but the fact that Personal Customers can get them seems to be an anomaly and I am pretty sure that Vauxhall will close that loophole PDQ!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am happy with the 0% finance and partners discount, so that makes 2 of us. Also received a more then generous p/x on the Focus, and no long wait for delivery.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I posted a few snaps in the Gallery, under the heading "Seeing as some of you have them now" Hope you like em!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts