Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Air Con just blowing cold air. Fans controls all working.. Just cold air no matter what setting!?!
Is it just fuses??
Any help appreciated before sending to mechanic.. ☺

·
Registered
568 Posts
Mine does not blow ice cold .do you turn the temp setting to cold

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I'm confused, air con is meant to blow cold, are you saying your heater will not blow warm?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry Air Con was wrong title.. YES internal heating or climate control (not aircon)... I need heat in this car for the shitty weather to come!
Do I check fuses 1st (ie F12).. or is it more serious? 🤔

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
So the heater will get warm but the fan won't blow? If so, fuses is the place to start, next thing I would check, depending on your electrical ability, is the fan resistor pack

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No... The FANS are all working.. Just blowing cold air into car no matter if I turn heating full. Fuses? or something else is the question.. 😕

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Ah, OK, in that case, first thing to check is your coolant level, if the tank is empty check for leaks, correct the level, with 50/50 anti-freeze, run the engine at fast idle with the cap off and keep checking the level till its at normal temperature, when it's cooled check and final top up.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Would be nice to get an update sometimes, just to know if any advice given had helped or not!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts