Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to see if anyone ordered AFL lights after their original order was placed.

I have been quoted £793 + Vat even though the Vauxhall configuration web page shows this as £790 inc Vat.

Would this additional cost be justified by the benefits of the AFL.

Thanks,

Edited by: Barlah

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Is this on the SE Barlah? There has been a few teething issues with the AFL system but I believe most have now been worked out including the longest running one with one of our members. The system is good on the Astra and works well with the xenons Edited by: DietCokeBloke

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DCB this is on the Exclusiv model as I did not see too much benefit in the other options in the SE. I looked at the 0% finance but was offered a deal with cheaper monthly payments at 4% APR due to dealer discount. The 0% APR was based on list price. On relection I should possibly just have got the Quote for the SE but as I only ordered at the end of December I may still be able to play about a bit.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Ooops okay my bad, AFL, not front camera system.... ignore my previous post going on about the camera....

The bi-xenons are great to have and really do light the way up. If you drive a lot at night out in places with no street lighting then get them.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The dealer just came back and advised it was actually £792 inc VAT so I just added them. I had them in a Honda and they did light the way but were fixed not adaptive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts