Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I'm still waiting for the new vehicle. I have to say I'm fast becoming addicted to this site. Checking in at least once a day...I hope my addiction goes beyond picking up my mokka

·
Registered
315 Posts
If checking in once a day is addicted theres no hope for me. I tend to spen my evenings on here

Thats what happens when Im sat here in Loughborough all week on my own and the family are up in N Wales.

You are all my mid week family

·
Registered
572 Posts
Tweev said:
While I'm still waiting for the new vehicle. I have to say I'm fast becoming addicted to this site. Checking in at least once a day...I hope my addiction goes beyond picking up my mokka
At least once a day...try once an HOUR!!
and first thing I do when I wake up ... Check any new posts via my iPhone!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
My work computer will let me view the forum but not log in to post. Flippin internet police

·
Registered
506 Posts
I too visit many times a day. First port of call when the PC is switched on. Amazing how quickly the site has grown, and is proving invaluable as far as information and problem sharing is concerned

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Glad I'm not the only saddo on here.
As for work restrictions try a virtual build running on the work computer.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok I admit it I check in more times here than I do other sites...there I said it now I can begin my therapy

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I'll get started on the big intervention banner to be passed between all your loved ones when time comes.

My morning ritual is check Mokka forum, check Dreamliner news, check Facebook and email and then check Mokka forum once more.

·
Registered
78 Posts
My name is Gerbil and I am a Mokkaholic (acceptance is the first stage they say) it is 10 minutes since my last visit to this site, dam make that no minutes now

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm a Mokkaholic. There I said it. My addiction started on 11-Feb and as of yet there is no end in sight, oh for that first tick on the Tracker.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Just because I'm here many times a day doesn't mean I'm addicted. I could stop any time I want .......

·
Registered
315 Posts
I just stopped for a bit................................................Im back now, aaaaah, thats better.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Need.....to.....check.....the.....Mokka.....forum.....once.....more..........oh dear, addicted!

I think we all share a common problem here, the LOVE for our Mokkas and the forum

·
Registered
163 Posts
oops - one more to add to the mokkaholics!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts