Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Add one more to the happy band of waiters (though I normally prefer mine to be delivering food and drink). Ordered a 1.7 exclusive in satin steel grey with satnav on first February for my (much) better half with a few of the normal throw ins, dog guard, mats and the first two services. Trading in her Twin Top which in itself was very painful as whilst not the most practical car (what with owning a dog and acting as taxi service to a 13 year old boy whose legs are getting just a little long for the back seats of a 2 door car) she did love it very much.
Most amazing part of the visit was a suggested delivery that was May when we started talking, then became June within about 30 minutes and somehow ended up at July by the time we signed on the dotted line.
This then got more surreal when thinking we had plenty of time before the build tried to add the heated seats only to be told we had been allocated a build slot with delivery in May and so was to late to amend the order.
All this is made somewhat stranger when we have been trying to get the tracker code from the salesman only to be told "I am trying to get it and it will not be long", checked my paperwork and the only order number I can find is numbers only and my wife reliably informs me the code required is alpha numeric (And I know she is never wrong as she keeps telling me so).
Still could be worse, it could be my car we are waiting for.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome..I too am waiting for my Tracker code, which the Salesman informed me today is a SONO, Standard Order Number?????, or something like that
Was told i'd get mine this afternoon.. Lol... and waits....

Edited by: Dawn

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Hi Gerbil if you've been allocated a build slot then you should have a vauxhall reference number. If you can't get a Vauxhall reference number ask what event number you're at.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tried asking using various wording but the dealer just says "yes no problem will have it soon" although to be fair I didn't actually ask for a definition of "SOON"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts