Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we ordered our Mokka the Vauxhall computer system didnt respond, so the dealer put the order in again after we had left the showroom. I picked up this second order number and have checked the tracking link. The delivery date had moved from end of April to 24th May. Par for the course I thought.
Last week the dealer phoned. Our Mokka had arrived from the first non confirmed order.
So we pick up our car today in two hours time. Yippee.

Slight sour note. Our trade in was insured with the RAC. The company underwriting the cover, Provident, will not change the policy mid term, so RAC want to cancel it and start another policy (with a different underwriter) for a full term. We lose £55 cancellation fee. Vauxhall insurance come to the resue and although its slightly more expensive, the cover looks more complete and they will reduce the price by £50 if we give them proof of the RAC cancellation fee. Nice one Vauxhall.

Anyone who wants a Satin Steel 1.4T Exclusive with winter pack, arriving end of May should contact Pentagon, Derby quickly. I don't think they are worried about shifting the duplicate order given the waiting time.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nice one! So you weren't tempted to get two Mokkas then?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi Albert. When did you place order?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts