Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checked the "Track my .... " site and a big red tick in step 3 and the estimated delivery date of the 22nd Feb has gone ...... assuming the next step is the call from the dealer.

·
Registered
236 Posts
It took mine 5 days from port to the dealer!!
Pick it up tomorrow!
I bet you can't wait.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I only ordered mine last week not very hopeful about timescale ,if it gets to may/June ill be looking for something else

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a similar position. I can wait until the 1st march or collect now. Is there a big drop in value these days with registration changes?..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Baconsarni said:
I have a similar position. I can wait until the 1st march or collect now. Is there a big drop in value these days with registration changes?..
I don't think so. It's the year that is more important and you're getting a 2013 model either way.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Once you see it you will want it straight away ha.

Which dealer are you using

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haven't had to wait as long as some of you guys on here as ordered a cancelled stock lister but yeah can't wait and if its ready on a 62 plate then I will take it as it comes. Company car so not really bothered about residual value and work from home so no car park ego up for grabs.
Silver Mokka come to daddy!

·
Registered
59 Posts
No. Leeds. I am gonna call in tomorrow for a discussion. Didn't get finished in time to call tonight. Judging by the huge dumping of snow forecast for the weekend and next week I am thinking I may just hang on with collecting until the 1st. I have a loan car from the dealer to play in the snow with until then

·
Registered
33 Posts
Baconsarni said:
No. Leeds. I am gonna call in tomorrow for a discussion. Didn't get finished in time to call tonight. Judging by the huge dumping of snow forecast for the weekend and next week I am thinking I may just hang on with collecting until the 1st. I have a loan car from the dealer to play in the snow with until then
Which Evans Hellshaw? Sorry I mean Halshaw?!

I had a right do with the one near Crown Point and went to Nidd Vale in Harrogate instead!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Pammartin75 said:
I only ordered mine last week not very hopeful about timescale ,if it gets to may/June ill be looking for something else
Going on other peoples experiences I should start looking now then !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The call I have been waiting for!! ..... Mokka has just been delivered to the company car park in West Yorkshire ...... picturing the envy on the faces of the Quashqui drivers!!!! Just need to wait until Thursday now to get up there and see whether all the expectation has been worth it and whether ordering without even driving one was such a good idea.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts