Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer just phoned he's advised about a 5 month wait as opposed to the normal 12 weeks for vauxhall ,we've ordered a 1.6 se in carbon flash,he phoned and offered a white one on Monday for march delivery but my husband hates the white so I guess we'll have to wait ,I did advise to,let me know if any other colours come available I.e blue or red here's waiting it could be a long time

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome to the where's my Mokka Club Pam.

I ordered in November and im expecting it end of April early May.

Andy

·
Registered
66 Posts
Feeling your pain already Pammartin75. I want to say the time will fly.....
We are seriously gonna need a therapy page setting up here!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know ,it's our first new car and would have loved it on march the 1st ,obviously not to be,especially as its a new model

·
Registered
55 Posts
A 5 month wait is short I am looking at 7 months I placed my order in Nov and have been told I will get it in June

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am just going to wait and hope it turns up earlier

·
Registered
118 Posts
Dealers only get so many allocated order slots each month for the Mokka, which is why the waiting time is increasing and they are supposed to tell all prospective customers of this at the time of ordering, but I don't think many have. Mine will be a 6 month wait if the tracker is right, was told 4 months when I ordered.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Iv justreceived my first tick in the box the build slot is 13-Feb on the tracker the email ireceivedsays build slot of 22-March there is a bit of adifference

The delivery date isestimatedat 24th-May for both tracker and email

Dealeroriginalsaid we would have car by the end of March,

It will be 6 months i will have waited if its delivered by end of May
Dontbelieve the what the dealer says

Mokka AWD 1.7Cdti SE Carbon Flash Flexi-fit

Edited by: andygolf05

·
Registered
90 Posts
Andy my dealer still says March and yet I don't even have a build date yet. Pinch of salt required to speak to them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi can relate to all of you ordered mine on 11 jan and got told end march april talking to the dealer this is now july august. At this rate I will be lucky to get it within 7 months and on a 13reg. My car now is on its way out and without a lot of money spent will not pass an mot due in sept. So the race is on!

·
Registered
817 Posts
My Qashqai is going to the dealers on Saturday for that exact reason.

Mot insurance tax and timing belt all due.

So no car for me til 30th April if the dealers predictions are right.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh no it might get to a 63 plate,were really not in much of a rush only planned to change in September when our existing carloan finished,but with the 0% etc it seemed a good offer ours will probably be aug/sept,hopefully before road tax and mot

·
Registered
90 Posts
I ordered my car 31st December and just got told yesterday it could be anywhere between July and September. Not a happy bunny, but going to see a 1.4T SE in white(not sure which one) so might be light at the end of the tunnel if the deal is right. Wasn't sure about white but after a couple of months expecting a March delivery I will at least have a look.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I ordered my car (1.4T SE Boracay Blue) on 30 December and was informed of delivery date late March or early April. Tracker has stage 1 ticked on 07/02/13 with estimated delivery 17/05/13

1 - 16 of 16 Posts