Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a 4x4 version?
As I left work this evening I got a message in the display panel 'all wheel drive off'. There was no light to intermate that is was off or also to say it was back on. I have turned the engine off and started it again but the message doesn't appear now. Any one know what's happend? Is the all wheeled drive back or or should I be worried its off?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Aah same as us, we are still waiting for any message relating to the AWD , on or off !!! So much so I was in the dealers yesterday & asked if ours is the 4x4 ! I was told there would a message on screen when it was implemented & when it oes off ............I'm still waiting for either but with sow & ice predicted Friday I may find out soon !

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi all,
I've the 4x4 exclusive 1.7CDTi; i've not seen this message yet though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Findles
I'm living in a very snowy area at the moment and there has been no message to say its on or off (weel apart from the off message i recieved)

After reading the manual as a bible, the all wheeled drive is suppose to be on all the time, should the car slip there is an icon which displays in the dashboard and then goes out when the drive is back to normal. I'm booked in with the dealership tomorrow at 7:45am for them to look at it, so i'll keep you guys posted

·
Registered
85 Posts
Askwilson, that's interesting to know about it being on all the time, I am going to look at this icon in the book to see if I am looking for the wrong thing !!!!
Hubby works in a rural area so I don't think I'll be getting the car back anytime soon though as if we get the forecast weather his needs will be greater than mine :(

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Morning peeps
I took the mokka in due to having the warning message 'all wheel drive off' the head of customer services said they have reset it and to keep an eye out if it comes on again then it'll need to be in for at least a day. He did say that one of the garage lads got the same message in his mokka aswell, although I'm not sure if to believe that or not. Apologies for sounding negative but I've had a few bad experiences in the past were I've been made out to be OTT and me actually showing them has resulted in them actually doing anything

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well as I left work again today I got the same message. I have taken a photo but not sure if it can be uploaded. It says 'All wheel drive off' with a symbol of the underneath of the car and then a line striking through it

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Good luck, from what I can make out in the manual it only occurs if there's a fault on the system. Just noticed that the 4x4 can't be towed on two wheels (doing so may damage the 4wd) and it must be either placed on a flatbed or towed using a dolley under the back wheels to keep them off the ground

·
Registered
42 Posts
Is there any update on this? My 4x4 Mokka just displayed the 4x4 off message on the DIC. Is this just saying that it was active and is now inactive or is it a fault?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is a fault, last update I have is that it is a software issue. I would advise you contacting your dealership

·
Registered
767 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts