Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi....I am new to the forum, so firstly just wanted to say hi to you all. 
I am currently thinking about buying a Mokka...but need to do a test drive first.

Anyway I was thinking to myself yesterday I haven't seen many Mokka's around, then guess what? I saw three, albeit one was at a dealer. Thought I would share these (rather poor) pictures with you to prove that there are some Mokka's out there!

Enjoy.....

Edited by: Rosey

·
Registered
335 Posts
Why would you change the Alloys... Prefer the ones that come with the car!! Edited by: Kat34

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree, don't really like the alloys on the white one, but the car still looks tasty...
It is a Mokka, I saw the badge on the back, it got pretty close to me(nearly rolled over my foot!) LOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Deep Espresso was parked in a dealers 'pound' soit was crammedin with all the other cars...still had the wrapping on inside, I love new cars!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did see one more but couldn't get the phone out quick enough. I will keep hunting them out & post here.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Brilliant... You will have to leave your phone on the passenger seat for easy reach and not get caught by the police for using a phone whilst driving, not sure saying to a copper your taking pictures of mokkas for us in the forum will work ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will have to get the Mrs to take the photo's, you right don't think that will go down very well with the police.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Kat34 said:
Why would you change the Alloys... Prefer the ones that come with the car!!
Can't tell from the picture, but if this is an "S" model then that could be naff wheel trims on the 16" steel wheels.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Think they were alloys but could be wrong...the Mokka does look better with chunky alloys but still a nice car

·
Registered
163 Posts
could be winter tyres :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
@Harper31 - I'd assumed these might be alternative trims

·
Registered
817 Posts
theforestdweller said:
Kat34 said:
Why would you change the Alloys... Prefer the ones that come with the car!!
Can't tell from the picture, but if this is an "S" model then that could be naff wheel trims on the 16" steel wheels.
I agree I think its the S.

They will be rare now that they donr sell them.

·
Registered
236 Posts
They are not trims you can see the caliber thought the Alloy spokes and the Tarmac of the road.

It may be an S with aftermarket Alloys.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Rosey are you hunting around the Hastings and Eastbourne areas as I reconise two of those photo locations.

Im still waiting for mine to arrive but so far not seen a misty lake in the area. A few black, silver and bocaroy blue ones only.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Starting to see a few more in my area now - they're slowing being released into the wild! 2 more passed me going in the other direction today & the second one I flashed at (I know that sounds very wrong,but I do mean with headlights) 'cos it's the same colour as I have on order. She smiled & waved - is this a MokkingBird???

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hads123456789 said:
Rosey are you hunting around the Hastings  and Eastbourne areas as I reconise two of those photo locations.

Im still waiting for mine to arrive but so far not seen a misty lake in the area. A few black, silver and bocaroy blue ones only.
Good spot! Yes looking around that area, keen to try and get a mokka that's in stock and meets my every need! Don't want to wait around. Got a test drive today, although weather isn't great..

I'll let you know how I get on later...

·
Registered
197 Posts
well hopefully my mokka will be here in a few weeks so would be able to show you some of the options on it to rather than just a standard spec. happy mokka shopping.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts