Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

Registered
Already ordered mine got a email from PSA asking did I want to be the first person to go on the order book and I said yes please 馃嚞馃嚙

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #84
1593031024973.png

Now there's a surprise having two out of three change their minds. o_O;)
I'm sure you will be amongst the thousands who will purchase this PSA Opel/Vauxhall.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #87
Apparently you have both been misled. As set out in post 76 that particular paint job is only available in certain countries and unless you export your choice from there you will be extremely disappointed. o_O But it is available in red. :LOL:

Registered
Sorry your mistaken, the camo paint job is on the limited edition model only which we have ordered because they are only doing three of them -- the red is ok but not as striking as the camo paint job 馃榾

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #89
Strange how the two people who don't want the model would be contacted by PSA (Mother company of Peugeot) and even stranger that they would believe anything PSA would imply in their email.
I look forward to photos of said model appearing 2021 in the Gallery Section. No photo shopped or doctored images accepted. :LOL:

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #91
That's scouts honour, right? (y)

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #94
One of these will solve the problem, no excuses. :)

Munditol_Oficial hunter oregon mustang echo GIF

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #96
There are some things in life we just have to accept however much we dislike it.
鈥淵ou never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.鈥 鈥 R. Buckminster Fuller (y)

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #98
No matter why things are changing, we need to be able to let go and move on. :eek:

81 - 98 of 98 Posts