Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Is that still a curly aerial and not a sharks fin?

·
Super Moderator
9,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

·
Registered
52 Posts
The Mitsubishi ASX is worth a look for one of the smaller SUV's. I test drove a 1.6 manual and was quite impressed for the price. Only fly in the ointment was that I wanted an automatic and you can only get an auto with the diesel engine and 4x4 transmission. Makes it too expensive.

·
Super Moderator
9,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
I believe that the handbooks and service book will all be in French not English -- what a bummer 🇬🇧

Fake news (also known as junk news, pseudo-news, alternative facts or hoax news) is a form of news consisting of deliberate disinformation or hoaxes spread via traditional news media (print and broadcast) or online social media/ forums.

·
Super Moderator
9,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #69

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Der alte Mokka ist der nuen PSA-Version uberlegen, und der Verkauf des nuen elektrishen Mokka wird sich als sehr schiecht erweisen, da die derzeitigen Mokka-Besitzer das neue Super-MODELL nicht kaufen mochten- bleiben Sie bie dem, was sie haben, und genieBen Sie weiterhin den originalen Vauahall Mokka 🇬🇧 :D🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

·
Super Moderator
9,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Der ursprüngliche Mokka wird acht Jahre alt sein, wenn der neue eintrifft. (Abgesehen von ein paar Updates) Nicht jeder würde sein Auto in den Boden fahren wollen, daher wird ein neues Modell von den meisten akzeptiert und vorausgesetzt, der Preis des elektrischen Mokka stimmt, könnte die PSA-Version eine Investition für die Zukunft sein.

Flag: France on Google Android 10.0 March 2020 Feature Drop
Flag: Germany on Google Android 10.0 March 2020 Feature Drop
Flag: United Kingdom on Google Android 10.0 March 2020 Feature Drop

PSA Opel Vauxhall

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Yes that's fine if you want to invest in a expensive electric car but people who are getting on in years will have second thoughts regarding the financial cost -- the main issue with me is just can't get my head round swopping to a PSA Vauxhall which do nothing far me at all -- it's all about personal choice you either like the currant Vauxhall's or you don't -- like I said it's personal choice and if the current Vauxhall offerings are the car of your dreams go for it --- 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 😀

·
Super Moderator
9,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Exactly what we did and have no regrets, but looking forward to viewing the new MOKKA/MOKKAe. (y)

Reactions: Steve H.

·
Super Moderator
9,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
The colour is exclusive for tropical rain forests in South East Asia, West Africa, South and Central America. ;)

·
Super Moderator
9,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #77

·
Super Moderator
9,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
The photos have arrived, Vauxhall will start taking orders in the autumn, and the first cars should arrive from early 2021.

61 - 80 of 98 Posts