41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Yes 12 months since mokka X could be ordered but new mokka out later this year or early 2021 -- the sales guy was trying to flog you a Grandland X because they have plenty in stock

·
Super Moderator
9,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I suppose technically the salesperson was correct in saying "You could not order replacement Mokka as no longer being produced" and omitted to say the order lines would re-open late 2020-2021.
Sales representatives sell retail products, goods and services to customers and not having your choice available attempted to find an alternative rather than lose a sale. o_O

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Yes, all dealers closed near me in Chorley/Leyland/Preston area until further notice and NO don't want a new mokka the same as you (n) :D:censored:

·
Super Moderator
9,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Now that's a surprise!

·
Super Moderator
9,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Now there's another surprise when 3 come along together, just like London Buses. :oops:

1585602838950.png

·
Super Moderator
9,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
The vociferous are known but the silent majority, :unsure:hmm!

·
Super Moderator
9,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #54

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Well it's finally arriving early next year but when will the official price list be released -- but until I see one in the flesh I will reserve all comments but the press road Tests and evaluations should at least give a thumbs up or thumbs down to this all new Peugeot

·
Super Moderator
9,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
To give a thumbs up I think would go under the title of "Great Expectations" regarding the negatives given of the Mokka and MokkaX by the motoring press :eek:

·
Super Moderator
9,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Well it's finally arriving early next year but when will the official price list be released -- but until I see one in the flesh I will reserve all comments but the press road Tests and evaluations should at least give a thumbs up or thumbs down to this all new Peugeot

There was I thinking all comments were complete. :LOL:;)

·
Super Moderator
9,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Now the testing has begun, the first production cars will be electric and are due to arrive at customers in early 2021.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Please form a orderly line outside your local dealer who will gladly take 36k off you for the pleasure of owning a electric mokka --- no doubt Vauxhall will have everything crossed because I can't see the sales figures on electric mokka's making pleasant reading for PSA 😀 (n)

41 - 60 of 74 Posts