Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
It is and i won't be buying one of those either in a few years, Renault NOW control Nissan and
have ruined them, i bought the Crossland as it ISN'T all PSA, by a long way, as people seem
to believe, it was a joint venture between GM and PSA, Before the buy out and more or less
has a Mokka interior and a better ride on the PSA chassis, and Jap autobox, the Grandland
and New Mokka will be all PSA, and not for me, i will eventually go to Honda or Toyota, when
the Crossland, get's to around 3 years old, by then they will all be PSA

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I just wondered out of the few members making unfavourable remarks about Peugeot have actually owned one. My daughter purchased a new 207 in 2008 which was so good it was replaced in 2011 with another, having never missed a beat apart from a punctured tyre. .

·
Registered
723 Posts
My Mates have had various Peugeot's over the years, and had no problem's, but as i found the Grandland had less leg room than the Crossland, and i expect, the new Mokka to be similar, as they are PSA interior design, which doesn't suit me, i am therefore forced to look elsewhere, when i want to change, I also find the Peugeot range unattractive in looks, but i try to be constructive in my remarks, not just slag PSA off because they have bought Vauxhall / Opel

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Once had a 405 company car and didn't rate it, my daughter has had several Pugs the last one being a 206 convertible which was nothing but trouble with water leaks and engine probs, she traded in for a Audi A1 S line three years ago and it's never missed a beat -- as for PSA nothing shouts at me at all and can't see myself being converted to some thing I don't fancy and like I've said on numerous posts my mokka will be run into the ground or if I see something I fancy other than PSA I may be tempted -- my mokka is 3 years 6 months old with 24.5k on the clock and the 1.4 engine is superb, why change at the moment.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I just wondered out of the few members making unfavourable remarks about Peugeot have actually owned one. My daughter purchased a new 207 in 2008 which was so good it was replaced in 2011 with another, having never missed a beat apart from a punctured tyre. .

Owned two, a 205 and a 206 (both the wife's) cracking little cars but both plagued with minor electrical niggles,

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
In my opinion this picture is nothing like the previous under wrap version. This is more equated to an elongated mini rather than a suv.:unsure:

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Yes the new mokka will be squat in comparison to the mokka X which it replaces -- love it or hate it the new mokka will be upon us towards the end of the year, but if we are unlucky it could be sooner

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
With what's going on in the world at present, I doubt if this Mokka will enter the showrooms before Christmas.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Think you could be correct on that assumption with the cut backs and factory closures it could be highly unlikely that they will surface before 2021

·
Registered
2 Posts
Think you could be correct on that assumption with the cut backs and factory closures it could be highly unlikely that they will surface before 2021
My understanding has always been that Mokka is being discontinued by PSA so very surprised at this long thread on new 2021 Edition!
In my opinion this picture is nothing like the previous under wrap version. This is more equated to an elongated mini rather than a suv.:unsure:

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
My understanding has always been that Mokka is being discontinued by PSA so very surprised at this long thread on new 2021 Edition!
Would you please enlighten the membership with the evidence that has given you this understanding?

·
Registered
2 Posts
21 - 40 of 74 Posts