Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

281 - 290 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
And for the haters... my top of the range Mokka Launch Edition should be ready around July... but I bet it’s going to be longer.

Also I’m hoping Launch Edition doesn’t mean I will be joining Starman.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What's all this "haters" crap
From the tone of “I will never buy a ‘French’ PSA Mokka as it’s no longer Vauxhall”. I don’t mind the dislike... we all have our own preferences after all... but it’s strange that most of the reviews coming in are saying it’s an improvement over the old Mokka X (but not perfect).

Personally I will be glad not being flash blinded every night that I reverse into my drive (Vauxhall forgot to add the dimmer and contrast control for the reversing camera on the Mokka X).

I’m really hoping they do make the July delivery date.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
My dealer seems to have lost my contact details regarding a test drive in a new Mokka -- no update received todate but I'm not surprised because they are well known in the North West for failure to do call backs when promised

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #290 ·
Received today via email from Vauxhall..

As we get back on the road and into a new normal, it’s a great time to try something different and get behind the wheel of a new Vauxhall all-electric vehicle.
And what better way than with an extended test drive? Where you get your choice of electric, including the ultra-impressive new Mokka-e, or the cutting-edge Corsa-e – all to yourself for a whole 48 hours.
Book your 48-hour test drive today.

281 - 290 of 290 Posts