221 - 232 of 232 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #222

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Why is a super moderator of the Vauxhall Mokka (GM) owners club pushing Pugs like there is no tomorrow:-- I hope that a intent to purchase one of the Pug Mokka's will be forth coming :D:D🇬🇧

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
Vauxhall is a British brand and it doesn’t matter who the owners are.
Note the word brand, not company. It’s the British subsidiary of a German manufacturer, owned by a French corporation. Its headquarters, and manufacturing plants, are all in the UK.

I would also like to clarify your miscomprehension of this club being GM.

About Us
Thank you for your interest in MokkaOwnersclub.co.uk. A forum community dedicated to Opel Vauxhall Mokka owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, reviews, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!

Who are We?

MokkaOwnersclub.co.uk was started by a group of enthusiasts that shared a common passion for Mokka Owners Club. Over the years, the site has grown, and today has over 8,300 members. More importantly though, the users of the site have created over 84,300 posts of content all related to Mokka Owners Club.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Production of the Vauxhall Mokka X ceased in June 2019. Since then Vauxhall Mokka Enthusiasts have been unable to order a new model as I experienced in March 2020. Regardless of what you and fellow supporters interpret, the New Vauxhall Mokka has the badge and Vauxhall has had to implement Opel-built products and re-badge them as their own since the 1970’s.

Nevertheless, The New PSA owned Vauxhall Mokka will soon be available in the UK and according to the review’s I have read it looks like being successful.
As this is a Vauxhall Mokka Club/Forum, I will continue to support the Vauxhall Badge Mokka regardless of the argumentum ad nauseam you and your colleagues continually repeat.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Regardless of what you and fellow supporters interpret,

argumentum ad nauseam you and your colleagues continually repeat.
Who exactly are these supporters and colleagues? If by any chance you are including me in that number I am neither, my posts and opinions are entirely my own, you sometimes refer to "the three musketeers" and that is a reasonable thing to say since there are three who regularly post a different view to you when it comes to PSA, but for a moderator to be spewing his venom on anyone, let alone those not responsible for a particular post is a disgrace.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Freedom of speech is what I believe in and will not be dictated to by anyone on this site, so if a moderator wants to spit his dummy out that's his problem not mine

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
A realistic/balanced/down to earth review/test drive.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Joke of the year, it's a Dinky toy and not for your average size driver -- what a load of hype from the King's of hype and the current Vauxhall Old Skool will be wondering what the designers were taking when they thought up the French Mokka 💩💩

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #231
Average height of UK male 2020 according to Google is 5ft 9in and female 5ft 3in. and as there is no facility at the moment for a test drive, I would imagine the Vauxhall Old School Majority would hold their verdict until then. :cautious:

221 - 232 of 232 Posts