Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

201 - 220 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
VXR stands for Vauxhall Racing, linked to performance, not a cosmetically Tarted up vehicle
that doesn't have an engine capable of any notable performance difference to their standard car, obviously people are falling for the Hype. People are welcome to them, this is my last genuine GM Vauxhall. Since PSA have taken over Vauxhall garages are finding difficulty in obtaining parts, a lot are on back order, as PSA won't let them hold stock and apparently
the cost has soared.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
You should have read the whole article, they will be adding performance in different ways, so it's open to anything from turbo armrests to automatic lollipop sticks in the wheel spokes! Maybe even a chrome gated gearchange in the back for the kids to pretend they're VXR drivers too.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I did read it, and it is not unlike similar wild comments, they have come out with before,
Vauxhall can say what they want, but their hands are tied with PSA and they will do
as they are told, the way PSA want it, they don't have a free hand anymore like they
had with GM.
They say they are not switching UP the power plant, but it won't be embarrassed
with a Ford ST, what a load of waffle. Also from what I have read their first production
run is sold out, who in their right mind would buy a car they have never been near
or test driven.

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
I did read it, and it is not unlike similar wild comments, they have come out with before,
Vauxhall can say what they want, but their hands are tied with PSA and they will do
as they are told, the way PSA want it, they don't have a free hand anymore like they
had with GM.
They say they are not switching UP the power plant, but it won't be embarrassed
with a Ford ST, what a load of waffle. Also from what I have read their first production
run is sold out, who in their right mind would buy a car they have never been near
or test driven.

I would think many founder members would be offended by that remark, as many did that very thing way back in July 2012. Order Forum Page 12

·
Registered
866 Posts
Sorry to say, I will stand by what I said, you don't buy a car, you may not like the feel
and fit of, when you get round to driving it, as it may be nothing like you imagined.
I would have thought that is common sense and I wouldn't pay anything up front for
something I have not tried and seen, especially a first production run which usually
have flaws.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Offended? Anybody who buys a new car without seeing it, let alone driven it ought to be ashamed, and this production run sold out, is more Bull, they sold them all but didn't carry on stamping them out? are they just doing production runs of three?

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #208

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #209

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
More hype from PSA --- the new mokka will never ever be anything other than a Pug with a Vauxhall badge on and UK deliveries are now going to be delayed maybe to September 2021, for those lucky punters who have ordered without seeing, driving or who have more money than sense I can only conclude that the peeps who are driving the GM mokka will steer clear of the new mokka big time because they cannot after years and years of mokka ownership sink to idea of owning a French Vauxhall 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 😀

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Probably ran into production problems and have yet to see a saleable one come off the line :):sneaky: more bull than a herd of bulls!

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
Now for a test drive in the MokkaE by an established reviewer (Nicki Shields with an open mind) as apposed to the doom/gloom musketeers on here.

Reactions: Alsamokkaman

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
The point is that the Vauxhall Mokka does not exist anymore and has now been replaced by French car maker who after taking happy pills truly thinks that a version of the 3008 really is a Vauxhall Mokka -- the great British public will I'm sure see through the fake Vauxhall ploy and if they really want a Pug will go direct to Pug dealer -- Vauxhall are dead, Vauxhall are gone, so hang on to your Mokka/Mokka X and enjoy it -- and it goes without saying that a French Mokka Owners Club will be born in the future and that will accommodate the true believers of the PSA hype

·
Registered
866 Posts
Now for a test drive in the MokkaE by an established reviewer (Nicki Shields with an open mind) as apposed to the doom/gloom musketeers on here.

Well the first 30 seconds of what she says is absolute crap, and I mean crap, I switched it off after
hearing garbage like that, How much did PSA pay her to say what she did, she knows nothing,
the old Mokka's, at one point, happened to be the best selling SUV's in Europe,

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Of course she loves it, its shiny, she's a girl, for all she know it could be crap, oh hold on, it is.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
£30,800 in the UK £20,600 in Germany, the Opel has got a chance despite its looks!

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
Well apart from the anti PSA/conspiracy theorist/ chauvinistic replies, here is another very good report for the PSA Opel/Vauxhall Mokka road test, enjoy.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Very impressive, he nearly got in the back seat without falling over, hope the headlining is machine washable :D :D

·
Registered
866 Posts
Looks and sounds like it is made for dwarfs, Corsa and Crossland has more room ???, looking at
his legs in the driving position, I wouldn't be able to get in the front with my long legs.(n)(n)(n)

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Very interesting video -- what a joke that car is, if your over 5' 2" it's not the car for you and it's just confirmed what I've always thought -- :poop::poop::poop:

201 - 220 of 232 Posts