·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #183

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Another review, this time from Smart Home Charge which includes charging times.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
New Vauxhall Mokka made by a French car company near Paris -- marketed as a Vauxhall in the U.K. -- nothing wrong with that if you like French cars -- Viva la France

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
See post #47 page 3.:whistle:

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Better get used to it as pretty soon this Forum will be joined by the New Mokka Owners who I'm sure will be lauding it. :LOL:

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
[QUOTE="Brother Leo,
The all new 2021 French Mokka which is built at the PSA plant in Poissy, France is sure to go down in history as the unwanted new born child and the stock pile in France will grow and grow until Kellogg's save the day by giving them away with their cornflakes
[/QUOTE]

Well, well, well, humble pie is on the menu methinks!
Opel Already Has All Production of the Mokka-e Sold for 2021

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
No problem placing an order on the VX website, and no mention of a wait for a 2022 model, but maybe just 4 out of the right hand drive run of 5 have been sold so far, the last one is going to struggle tho' with all the import duty on that British brand. :D

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Who in their right mind would want to buy (sorry lease) one of those very expensive load of junk from across the channel -- to order any motor without seeing or driving it says it all about the mental state of people doing this unforgiveable act and at the same time people who are drooling over some false claims made by French spin doctors and believing everything they say -- joining this club because it is (or was) for the G.M. mokka owners not the PSA Vauxhall appreciation club like it's turned into I'm sorry to say -- 40k for a fake Vauxhall that from looking at photo's it would be more at home winning the ugliest car award for 2021 -- how can the Mokka Owners Club still use that title when French cars badged as Vauxhall's are now seen by some to be the best thing since sliced bread will take over the "I used to have a Vauxhall club" -- sad days when some folk will still go along with the idea that all GM Vauxhall owners will form a orderly line outside there dealer ready to sign on the line to order a joke -- long may the original mokka reign and hopefully the "new mokka" will have its own website far away from this one

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #193

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #195

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
"However, it doesn’t sound like the new Mokka VXR will have any more power than the standard crossover"
A VXR with no more power! :D:D,

·
Registered
866 Posts
As far as I am concerned they will become a laughing stock, with that one,
my next car Wont' be European of any description, but will be Japanese,
with pretty bomb proof tech like all my Honda motorcycles I have had for 40 years

·
Registered
201 Posts
Japanese,
with pretty bomb proof tech like all my Honda motorcycles I have had for 40 years
How's your cam chain tensioner holding up? R/R also a common problem for Honda.
Their cars have their fare share of problems as well.

Honda is recalling over 1.4 million vehicles in the U.S. to repair drive shafts that can break, window switches that can overheat and a software flaw.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Never had a problem with any Honda bike or any cam chain tensioner on any Honda
bike I Have owned, from1978 bikes, including CG125 CJ250, CX500, 250 Superdream GL500 Silverwing, NT 650 Deauville to two ST1300 Pan European's and two
NT700 Deauville's but on saying that, I have serviced them meticulously when
out of warranty with genuine parts, and quality oil's, not cheap rubbish.
As for Honda car switches overheating and Drive shafts, that's no different to the
self igniting Vauxhall Zafira and the latest Vauxhall Viva having drive shaft problems, and
the 2016/17 Mokka 1.4 turbo having software problems from the factory with the launch
control they put in, to protect the DMF, that didn't work and they had to remove the software
on all of them and do a re-programme, 2019.5 Mokka has a much heavier clutch in than the 2016/17, as you say they all have their faults, but it boils down to what you personally like and how they look after you, If and when you do have a problem, or ignore it as the case maybe, The Zafira ended up with watchdog, so did the Mokka 1.4, to get them to act.
When I say it will be Japanese, Honda or Toyota look favourite, Nissan are part of Renault, No chance, and as I say it won't be anything from the European dictatorship.

·
Super Moderator
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Regardless of the contention regarding Vauxhall's birthright, I'm inclined to await the new Mokka's arrival in the showroom, test drive, and then discuss the price before sounding my judgement/opinion. o_O
But the look and VXR makeover, with larger alloy wheels, a new tailgate spoiler, oversized air intakes and a more aggressive front splitter look impressive. :)

181 - 200 of 232 Posts