Super Moderator
9,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The all new 2021 Mokka spy shots. Click

·
Super Moderator
9,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! don't you wish you'd waited now? you could have had so much less for so much more:unsure:
At the moment NO, methinks the new 2021 Mokka X may price itself out of the market, hopefully not. o_O

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
At the moment NO, methinks the new 2021 Mokka X may price itself out of the market, hopefully not. o_O
At the price there asking I can't see them selling well at all -- silly price may make it a record breaker though - the new mokka could be rearer on the road than the Grandland X -- can't see current Vauxhall owners splashing the cash so stand by for a low sale record breaker

·
Registered
723 Posts
That is RRP, and not what you will be able to get them for, as i have found with 3 new cars
the Mokka started somewhere around £28,000 to £30 odd grand and people said it was
too dear at the time, but you could get top of the range for 17,000 new from
a company i go too,
I think a trip too Specsavers for Brother Leo, ton's of Grandlands about or go out more
ha ha :D:D

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
No Grandlands in central lancashire, never see any on the road at all so don't know where their hiding them, maybe in Greater Manchester they buy them but get shut soon after -- the gearbox issues on the 1.2's says it all -- Amen :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
723 Posts
There are quite a few about in different county's i go through, and Crosslands, as for the gearbox i suppose it's no different to a lot of Mokka issues on here, they all have their faults, mokka's seem to have quite a lot of faults in various ways and seem to have quite a number of DMF clutch failures at low mileages as you found out after buying it, on saying that i have had No problems whatsoever in 18 months, but mine is not pure PSA, i chose an Auto as i didn't like the early 5 speed box it WAS rubbish, on test driving, i couldn't get a 6 speed at the time in the 1.2 BHP i wanted, the 6 speed i drove was in a different league, you pay your money and take your chance with any, these days, non are perfect
MERC and BMW are bottom of customer satisfaction survey :D

·
Registered
723 Posts
Well that really surprises me, those two you mention are really cheap and nasty,
coming from a Mokka to them, really ??, i wouldn't entertain either

1 - 20 of 98 Posts