Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mokka 1.2 petrol SRI Premium Nav 130
179 Posts
The green fly will flock to great green Goddess, forget waxing just apply green fly killer.
( have green Kawasaki love the colour and the jibs from others)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ok, so after our initial 24 hour test drive both myself and my wife decided that the new Mokka could well indeed be our next car. However, for many (boring and mundane) reasons we never actually got around to placing an order…until now . It seems the surge in value of second hand cars of late has worked in our favour and as such we will/should be taking delivery of a (petrol) Launch Edition sometime within the next seven to ten days (y). I will miss our existing Mokka as I absolutely love the Orange colour…the new one is Boring Blue but it does at least come with a black coloured roof to help relieve the monotony :sleep: .
Anyways, time to organise some GAP Insurance…anyone able to recommend a particular company at all? I used ALA last time but I just wondered what peoples experiences were with other companies…good or bad ;)

Cheers,

Andy 🚙

·
Super Moderator
BR 3 car pacer. 10 litre turbo diesel
3,630 Posts
Ok, so after our initial 24 hour test drive both myself and my wife decided that the new Mokka could well indeed be our next car. However, for many (boring and mundane) reasons we never actually got around to placing an order…until now . It seems the surge in value of second hand cars of late has worked in our favour and as such we will/should be taking delivery of a (petrol) Launch Edition sometime within the next seven to ten days (y). I will miss our existing Mokka as I absolutely love the Orange colour…the new one is Boring Blue but it does at least come with a black coloured roof to help relieve the monotony :sleep: .
Anyways, time to organise some GAP Insurance…anyone able to recommend a particular company at all? I used ALA last time but I just wondered what peoples experiences were with other companies…good or bad ;)

Cheers,

Andy 🚙
There’s lots of threads on GAP insurance, but unfortunately the latest one is dated 2017. Hopefully someone might have some up to date information

·
Registered
2021 Mokka 1.2 Auto Launch Edition
84 Posts
It seems the surge in value of second hand cars of late has worked in our favour and as such we will/should be taking delivery of a (petrol) Launch Edition sometime within the next seven to ten days (y).

Cheers,

Andy 🚙
Wait WHAT?????? 🤬

My order for a launch edition petrol was put in sometime in April and I got told this week that delivery would be sometime in Sept/Oct.

Is it because I ordered the green one? Did you order the car in blue by any chance (I do know there were a bunch of them available)?

·
Registered
57 Posts
@NeoMorph Hello, and yes it’s in ‘Boring Blue’ and i wasn’t given any other colour choice…which is 💩 They must be hard to come by though as we live right on the south coast and they’ve sourced the car from their dealership in Falkirk o_O

·
Registered
939 Posts
Looks nice but still not want one .dont like the smalll 3 cylinder turbo .its a Peugeot with a Vauxhall badge

·
Registered
84 Posts
Picked my new car up today.
Aaaaaarrrggghhh… I hate you lol.

Still waiting for mine. I am hoping that because of the wait that I will get the steering wheel heating as it was only available from April onwards.

I also can’t believe a Mid-Range Vauxhall has automatic parking. I remember saying to a friend as a kid that I doubt I’d ever be able to get a car that could park itself because it would be too far in the future.

But the real reason I got the Launch Edition wasn’t the auto parking (that I doubt I will ever use)… nope, I got the Launch Edition for the MASSAGE SEATS! 😃

GREEN FOR EVER, BABY!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Looks nice but still not want one .dont like the smalll 3 cylinder turbo .its a Peugeot with a Vauxhall badge
You pays your money, you takes your choice.
What are you getting instead? A Puma (which is supposed to be a better drive yet I think looks ugly as sin)?

I’m amazed the reviews for the new Mokka are so favourable yet people complain they don’t want to buy a “French” car.

Oh well, more for the rest of us.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Not thinking of buying anything yet .like the Mokka .nothing wrong with it .so why waste money on something else .i don’t keep up with the neighbors as they say

·
Super Moderator
BR 3 car pacer. 10 litre turbo diesel
3,630 Posts
Ive got the 1.2T, 3 cylinder in my Grandland. I was a bit sceptical at first, but it’s been fine. Plenty of power when you need it, and more economical than the 1.4T Mokka I had.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts