Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the final countdown of hours now before collection of our Mokka !!!

Just getting the USB memory stick up to date with some nice tunes to listen to on the drive back home..

Soooooooo excited..

I hope all the others who are collecting their Mokka's tomorrow are as equally excited as we are.

Lets hope the weather is nice for us all !

What will you be listening to in your new Mokka ?

Cheers
aMokKa

·
Registered
584 Posts
you may wish to consider converting your best music to MP3 and copying them to a cd and playing that. Will be joining you tomorrow collecting my Mokka.

·
Registered
40 Posts
We get ours at 8 30 can't wait then long drive from north devon to Berkshire to have custom dog cage made Edited by: Kendall

·
Registered
85 Posts
Get mine at 12:00 on Saturday because I work long hours! Excited though.......my 13 year old daughter has just told me if I mention the car tonight I will be grounded and therefore unable to collect on Saturday!!!!!
Dominique

·
Registered
584 Posts
just for the fun of it, who from the forum is collecting their 13 plate car tomorrow?

·
Registered
584 Posts
enjoy the experience, take your camera!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well, you lucky lucky people...I will offer my congratulations to all who are picking uptheir Mokkas tomorrow/weekend.
You're understandably so excited I can't see any of you sleeping tonight! Enjoy

Right, I'm off for me tea...once I've decided what I'm having.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've had 17th June printed on my dealer order form but that's only because they have to put a date on it so I've prepared myself for a July/August delivery.

·
Registered
584 Posts
lets hope that the date can be brought forward

·
Registered
6 Posts
Awww enjoy everyone collecting! I wish it was me too! I think it would be good if you could video the collection and the first drive from behind the camera and we could all share in the experience and pretend we are picking ours up too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts