Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like middle of may is becoming the next most popular delivery date so was wondering if any one knows what ship we should look for. I have tried the links already suggested but the latest ships I can find are the two due 22nd and 23rd and these seem rather early for mid may delivery. I will continue to check out the dock sites but if any one has any better info I would be interested.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Gerbil, I have alsotried many linksin an attemptto locate a ship that will arrive in May but cannot find anything beyond April. Is there any google Guru's who can help?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have now been moved forward to the 3rd May so mine is probably going to be on the Tulane which is due on the 25th April. Based on what has happened previously I would guess that those of us with a projected delivery of the 17th may would be looking for a ship arriving in Bristol round about the 9th May. Unfortunately the projected forward movements for Bristol only go as far as the 29th April so no joy on a possible ship yet but will keep looking just in case my delivery date slips back again.

·
Registered
71 Posts
It's currently taking about 3 weeks from arrival in the UK to delivery. Our car arrived on the Toreador on 8th March but delivery is still scheduled for week ending 29th March. The dealer is 'hoping' to have the car next week so that we can pick it up the following week.

If your projected delivery date is 17th May you should be looking for a ship docking about 25th April. Edited by: david1807

·
Registered
572 Posts
I spoke to my dealer today who said she had received an email from Vauxhall to say they were putting on extra transporters to help clear the backlog at Portbury. But she told me they had their own transporter so hoped this wouldn't delay my car...more than it already has been.

·
Registered
506 Posts
My Mokka disembarked the Toreador on 9th March to join the 3000 car backlog at Portbury. Advised today that the Dealer is "hoping" to receive the car on 22nd March. I'm relatively sanguine about the delay - at least my car exists and whats more it's in the UK

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Contacted my dealer earlier today and mentioned about the delays. Was told that there are delays but that Vauxhall are hoping to clear the backlog by the end go march. Don't know if that is true or not certainly hope so as mine should be landing sometime at the end of this month.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I guess the only slight positive of my car now not coming til Mid May ... Hopefully the backlogs should be clear.

Did someone say triple dip recession

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
AlyG said:
But she told me they had their own transporter so hoped this wouldn't delay my car...more than it already has been.

Jason Statham?

·
Registered
572 Posts
DietCokeBloke said:
AlyG said:
But she told me they had their own transporter so hoped this wouldn't delay my car...more than it already has been.

Jason Statham? 
Damn it ... They offered you the same service?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I turned it down, I like my cars without bullet holes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Breaking news! I ordered my Mokka se Auto insummit white3rd Jan and had first tick over a month now with an estimated delivery of 24th of may which means iwouldn't get my hands on it till around second week of June at a guess.I took her indoors
to Oswestry today and on way back i stopped in Dickens Vauxhall dealers in Wrexham to see if they had a white mokka
for her indoors to see, and icouldn't believe what was there yes my mokkateers an SE Mokka in white with black interior and yes folks it was a Auto as well
it had only been in 2 days it had come in for MDs wife so they say but she went for the blue one that came in the same time.So i told salesman i had ordered one in mold branch and wondered why i had to wait till June when one here and he said you can have this if you want so thats it where having it in a couple of weeks im going to try and sell my RAV 4 privately first ill get more for it other wise i could have it on Saturday. Just hope its not one ofearlier ones with AFL problems and wished i had waited till June what do you all think ??

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have just contacted my dealer who told me that I am at Event 42 - Shipped Ex-gate - Vehicle is received by sales compound. He also gave me the Vehcle Identifivation Number (VIN), so it now lives and breaths.
. The estimated delivery dateat dealer is 16th May. However, the realistic date was 20th May. The only ship I can find that meets this criteria is the TOMARwhich docks in Bristol on 2nd May.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hey Up,

I've been told mine was shipped on 15/03/13 at 19:00 and i'm now down for May 17th as Dawdy has said above.

Is this likely to be the time the ship disembarked???

·
Registered
51 Posts
As posted elsewhere on the site yesterday, I got the second tick yesterday and my delivery date was moved from May 3 to May 17. The dealer confirmed with Vauxhall yesterday afternoon that the car was built on Feb 28 and is on the Tulane, which departed at 0600 on March 17 from Incheon.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I too have had it confirmed by Vauxhall that mine will be estimated delivery of 17 may and will definitely be arriving on the Tulane. I would also like to praise Vauxhall customer assistance for promptly replying to all my queries with all the answers I wanted.

·
Registered
494 Posts
<a href="http://www.shipfinder.com/main/defaultwork?searchKey=TULANE&tp=1" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Not sure if our cars are on this ship but off it's ETA in Bristol, there is a good chance that it's the Tulane

See if you can track it on this link. It set off from Incheon on 15th March and seems to have been to Japan and is now on it's way towards Thailand.

http://www.shipfinder.com/main/defaultwork?searchKey=TULANE&tp=1

</A>

·
Registered
572 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
The Fideio is off northern Spain and due in Bristol on 29th early hours

1 - 20 of 45 Posts