Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have a few 17 inch mokka alloys and tyres for sale, Excellent unmarked alloys and good to very good tyres, they are all fitted with tyre pressure monitors, i have spare tyre pressure monitors as well, if anyone needs replacements etc

·
Registered
6 Posts
ahh just seen the north east bit, im down south. are the spare sensors you got gen vauxhall ones? as im thinking of getting some team dynamic wheels.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, i am ok to take a bank transfer for the 4 pressure monitors (£45) Philip Thornton sort code xx 12 xx account number 11xxxx68 not sure if it would interest you but i am driving down to Hebden bridge next Monday, it is a couple of hours from you if you wanted to look at any wheels, thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
not sure if you got message about wheels, £80 each, excellent condition with very good tyres, thanks

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts
[QUOTE="Phil T,
Hi, i am ok to take a bank transfer for the 4 pressure monitors (£45) Philip Thornton sort code xx 12 xx account number 11xxxx68 not sure if it would interest you but i am driving down to Hebden bridge next Monday, it is a couple of hours from you if you wanted to look at any wheels, thanks
[/QUOTE]

You should never put your bank details on an open forum. Your post #12 has been rectified.

Reactions: Phil T
1 - 15 of 15 Posts