Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Mokka matesWell it has finally arrived and what a good looking thing she is in the flesh.

Early review:

Exterior :
Well built and quite good in Sovereign Silver as this does show the vehicles excellentlines at most angles.
18" inch alloys again give this car presence.

Interior :
Nice and spacious and lighting from the dash is superb in the night time.
Navi 600 is a littleconfusing to set up at first (but sure anyone could pick this up once they have read the manual) which is something I am still in the process of doing.
Seating position is really good and vision from drivers seat is very good.
Car is well suited to the family school run and even makes it a "talk of the play ground"

Drive :
Drives well, gear changes in the manual are solid and confident.
This vehicle has excellent steering that is so responsive.
Having previously owned a TD4 Freelander I can honestly say this is much more reassuring when driving and apart from a little engine noise from the Diesel engine this vehicle is a pleasure to drive.

Overall impression is very good and I'm sure this vehicle will please all you folks that are waiting delivery ..... be patient as this really is a class SUV at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
163 Posts
nice review - how are you finding the back seats? - and how many kids do you put in there on the school runs?

do all the yummy mummy's 'swoon' at the sight of the Mokka?

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'll be carrying 3 kids in the back so would be quite interested in knowing too :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Kat3I have three kids myself ALL girls and asmy oldest isa 13 yrs old (who has to roll up in something on trend) I guess that the Mokka seems to be ticking the box for (cool for skool).

I have a baby seat in and the two other girls seem happy and content in the back.

I am just trying to ork out the isofix so any help from anyone on how to set this up ould be appreciated.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Oh glad to hear this as I have 3 boys the oldest nearly 13 and and car booster seat for the youngest who's 5 then a 10 year old in the middle so glad there is plenty of room for them !!
I can't wait to do the school run although my cars not due until June so hoping not to see another Mokka roll up first !!
I'm just thinking by then the sun will be here gleaming on my nice new car and all the mums looking ... He, he
The boys are just as excited :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
thanks for the info,

I too have 3 kids (sorry 'young adults') 15,14,13 - so getting them all in the back (or one up front who selects the music! - then 2 in the back!) will be good.

·
Registered
584 Posts
theres always a roof carrier box!

·
Registered
335 Posts
90% of the time I have the two youngest in the back and the oldest in the front but when the other half Is with us there all in the back !! X Edited by: Kat34

·
Registered
335 Posts
I like that idea jcol especially on long journeys when there argueing :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
there is always the boot :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
and it wont affect your mpg either ;)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
For extra cost - shove them all in a taxi. And you drive the Mokka in peacefultranquillity.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Struggled with the seatbelts after putting three 7yr olds on car seats in the back. Plenty of room for three adults though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts