Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Has anyone with the Exclusive modle had problems with headlights when set on auto mode. Mine seems to work ok during the daytime however at night time when you start up and drive off the low beam shows on the dash green with lights outside working ok but after driving for a while the green light goes out the blue main beam light shows on the dash and main beam outside.The only way to resolve this is flicking the light stalk a few times between low an high and you can get the low beam to stay on but no green light on the dash.

Any ideas as I'm not sure if its me or a fault with the auto switch etc.

Called in my vauxhall dealer yesterday as my washer jets are far too low like most other mokka's to be told that they do not adjust hey ho we know better just waiting to find one .
also not able to get any more mokka's before December!!!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Thanks for your info. Now as l come to think about itl have see an A however when main beam came on it was on a side road with cars coming towards me which is a bit alarming if thats what it does."""

·
Registered
47 Posts
Have a look to see if they valeting sticker has been placed in front of the camera.Its a common thing. Will trick the car into thinking there's no oncoming lights and switch to full beam

Took me a while to spot that!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Adikus
Your as bright as my lights as l do recall a round sticker in that area so as soon as it stops raining l will go outside and have a look. l also have to make sure my neighbours are not around as they keep catching me sat in the car trying to find out what does what via my hand book and saying to me am l ever going to drive it rather thanwashing/polishing it, and the reply is no as l don't have enough time left.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Adikus

Not able to wait till the rain stoped and sure enough the round Direct valeting sticker was directly in front of the camera.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.